Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
1. Using historical and biblical texts, Armstrong describes the evolution of ________________.
2. Where do various prophets emerge who enunciated the message from Yahweh?
3. Isaiah proclaimed the forthcoming devastation of the peoples of Israel but simultaneously promised them _______.
4. The role of Yahweh now assumed the role of ________________.
5. Was Yahweh still only a champion and defender of a specific people?
6. As Yahweh began to assume a more patriarchal role, what happened to women as the prophets developed their image of God?
7. The practice of pagan worship continued ____________.
8. Canaanite fertility rituals flourished and there were even attempts to ascribe __________ to Yahweh.
9. What doctrine was developed in the concept of Yahweh and adherents...
This section contains 2,286 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)