|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unity: The God of Islam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Muhammad instructed his followers to prostrate themselves in the direction of the Kabah in Mecca instead of at ____________.
2. What vision did Muhammad experience?
(a) A vision of the Angel Gabriel.
(b) A vision of God.
(c) A vision of Satan.
(d) A vision of Jesus.
3. The application of their method to the Koran was also influenced by ____________ teachings.
(a) Persian, Indian, and Gnostic.
(b) Jewish, Gnostic, and Hindu.
(c) Persian, Buddhist, and Hindu.
(d) Christian, Jewish, and Buddhist.
4. They tried to show that al-Lah was compatible with ____________.
(b) A personal God.
(c) Their fundamentalist ideals.
(d) Their rationalist's ideals.
5. A similar intellectual movement developed among the Jews in the Islamic empire who did not accept the doctrine of ____________.
(a) The Neoclassical.
(b) The Neopolitan.
(c) The Metropolitan.
(d) The Neoplatonic.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the first three years, Muhammad's message transformed into _______________.
2. Bernard's influence outshone that of ____________.
3. The concept of a Divine Trinity is largely the result of the teachings of ____________.
4. This competing philosophy formed the basis of the theology of __________.
5. Does the expression "Son of God" bear the same connotation in Hebrew as it does in Greek?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)