|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unity: The God of Islam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The earliest account of this man's life is found ____________.
(a) In the Gospel of St. Luke.
(b) In the Gospel of St Mark.
(c) In the Gospel of St. John.
(d) In the Gospel of St. Matthew.
2. Many educated non-Christians were becoming impressed by ____________.
(a) The intelligence of Christian leaders.
(b) The welfare system initiated by the Christian church and the compassion and mutual respect that Christians showed each other.
(c) The power of the Christian church.
(d) The wealth of the Christian church.
3. After the synod, confusion still reigned in the Christian church with a competing philosophy developing at ________.
4. Why are theories and philosophies not designed to convince unbelievers?
(a) All people were atheists.
(b) There were, at that point in time, no people called agnostics.
(c) All people were Christians.
(d) There were, at that point in time, no people called atheists.
5. This city is located in what is now the Western province of ____________.
(a) Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Other religious traditions such as the Buddhist tradition insist that the Absolute is ______________.
2. To rationalize the shock of his death by crucifixion, his followers subscribed to the belief that ________.
3. A similar intellectual movement developed among the Jews in the Islamic empire who did not accept the doctrine of ____________.
4. In the seventh century CE, Muhammad's tribe was emerging from the obscurity of nomadic life in the desert to ________________.
5. According to Karen Armstrong's research, did this man claim to be God?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)