|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, In Search of a City: Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brenda say she is going to do to give her an excuse to be in London?
(a) Take an economics class.
(b) Help her sister who just had twins.
(c) Help her mother who is ill.
(d) Get a personal trainer.
2. Who joins Tony and Jock at the club?
(a) Milly and Babs.
(b) Marjorie and Brenda.
(c) Missy and Barbara.
(d) John and Oliver.
3. From whom does John receive a phone call?
(a) Lady Tipping.
(b) Lady Morganthau.
(c) Lord Lasterly.
(d) The Duchess of Wales.
4. What does Brenda do to finish the weekend?
(a) Talks to Tony about John.
(b) Goes to church with Tony and John Andrew.
(c) Goes to confession.
(d) Plans a soriee and talks to the cook about the arrangements.
5. What does Brenda suggest to Tony?
(a) That Tony is being a little harsh on poor John.
(b) That John may prove to be quite entertaining.
(c) That they put John up in the worst room of the house.
(d) That John needs them to help him regain his social status.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Tony disappointed about a note he receives?
2. What happens to John Andew?
3. Of what is Brenda taking advantage concerning Tony?
4. In spite of what is John at home when Brenda comes to meet with his mother?
5. What are the legal ramifications of John Andrew's death?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)