|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, In Search of a City: Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does John receive a phone call?
(a) The Duchess of Wales.
(b) Lord Lasterly.
(c) Lady Morganthau.
(d) Lady Tipping.
2. How does Mrs. Rattery arrive at Hetton?
(a) By horseback.
(b) By a plane she pilots herself.
(c) By rail.
(d) By boat.
3. Where does Brenda stay during the weekdays?
(a) Split between London and Hetton.
(b) In London.
(c) Mostly at Hetton, but one day of the week in London.
(d) At Hetton.
4. What does Jock tell Tony?
(a) He will not be back to Hetton.
(b) He and Brenda are about to board the train.
(c) He cannot find Brenda.
(d) That Tony should divorce Brenda.
5. Who does Jock find at Jenny's flat?
(b) John Beaver.
(c) No one.
(d) Princess Jenny Abdul Akbar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jenny's response to the house?
2. Where is Angela's home that Tony and Brenda visit?
3. What does John tell his mother as to why he won't see Brenda anymore?
4. Why does Jock apologize?
5. What excuse does Brenda use to miss the annual event?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)