|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, English Gothic II: Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hard for Tony?
(a) Seeing the way Winnie is abused.
(b) Not actually having sex with Milly, who is quite attractive.
(c) Finding a topic for conversation with Milly.
(d) Knowing that Brenda is being unfaithful, only willingly.
2. Who is John Andrew?
(a) Tony's brother.
(b) Tony's gardner.
(c) Brenda's brother.
(d) The Lasts' son.
3. From whom does John receive a phone call?
(a) Lady Tipping.
(b) The Duchess of Wales.
(c) Lord Lasterly.
(d) Lady Morganthau.
4. What opinion does John offer about Brenda?
(a) That she is a whore.
(b) That she is confused.
(c) That she is heartless.
(d) That she will become bored of John before any harm is done.
5. About what party specifically do Brenda and Marjorie speak?
(a) Polly Cracker's party.
(b) No party in particular.
(c) Polly Cockpurse's upcoming party.
(d) Pauline Cockell's party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brenda visit in London?
2. What are the legal ramifications of John Andrew's death?
3. Why is Jock uncomfortable with Tony at first?
4. To whom is Jenny once married?
5. Who must Brenda consult about the rental?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)