|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Hard Cheese on Tony: Part Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Brenda meeting Marjorie later?
(a) At Polly's party.
(b) At the theater.
(c) At the opera.
(d) At Marjorie's home.
2. Why does Tony get up earlier than usual the next morning?
(a) To drive John to London.
(b) To take his son to the circus.
(c) To make his wife breakfast.
(d) To see off John.
3. When was Hetton Abbey rebuilt?
4. Why does Tony feel guilty the next day?
(a) For calling Brenda unkind names.
(b) For behaving in a foolish manner toward Brenda.
(c) For hitting John when Tony is drunk.
(d) For abandoning his son.
5. What is nice about the Brat's Club for men like John?
(a) It has a wide array of social circles.
(b) Younger men could enjoy drinking and cards without the traditional older man stigma.
(c) You do not have to be titled to go there.
(d) It is inexpensive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is John Andrew?
2. Why doesn't Brenda allow John to come in to where she is staying after the party?
3. Where does Brenda stay during the weekdays?
4. Who will be visiting with Brenda?
5. Of what is Brenda taking advantage concerning Tony?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)