|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, In Search of a City: Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony do for the women?
(a) Takes John Andrew out so his noise won't wake them too early.
(b) Makes breakfast.
(c) Saddles their horses for a morning ride.
(d) Picks flowers.
2. Why does Tony get up earlier than usual the next morning?
(a) To make his wife breakfast.
(b) To see off John.
(c) To drive John to London.
(d) To take his son to the circus.
3. In spite of what is John at home when Brenda comes to meet with his mother?
(a) A polo match.
(b) A chess tournament at the Fieldings Club.
(c) A tournament at the Brat's Club.
(d) Two invitations.
4. About what does Mrs. Beaver brag?
(a) Her business success.
(b) Her daughter's upcoming marriage to a Duke.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her fashion design abilities.
5. Who is John Andrew?
(a) Tony's brother.
(b) Brenda's brother.
(c) Tony's gardner.
(d) The Lasts' son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long before Brenda returns to Hetton again?
2. How do others feel about John at the party?
3. About what does Tony talk to Jock?
4. Who seems to delight in spreading gossip about Brenda?
5. What is Brenda doing when this chapter opens?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)