|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, In Search of a City: Part Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what sound does Tony awaken?
(a) To Messinger treating a wound from a vampire bat.
(b) To screams from the camp guides.
(c) To the snarl of a leopard.
(d) To native drums.
2. About what does Tony talk to Jock?
(a) About the way John is so blatent in his affair with Brenda.
(b) About the upcoming polo matches.
(c) About sailing around the Cape last year.
(d) About the many changes in Brenda lately.
3. How do the Christmas holidays go at Hetton?
(a) Tony and Brenda refind their love during the season.
(b) Tony and Brenda fight and decide to split.
(c) The Last family traditionally do not celebrate the Christmas holidays.
(d) They are the usual traditions.
4. What does Tony do for the women?
(a) Saddles their horses for a morning ride.
(b) Takes John Andrew out so his noise won't wake them too early.
(c) Picks flowers.
(d) Makes breakfast.
5. Who is Tony's new partner?
(a) Dr. Messinger.
(c) Dr. Upland.
(d) Dr. Mezmerizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Hetton Abbey?
2. In spite of what is John at home when Brenda comes to meet with his mother?
3. What happens to John Andew?
4. What does Brenda ask about Tony's trip?
5. When does Tony expect Brenda to be back at Hetton?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)