|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Hard Cheese on Tony: Part Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tony do for the women?
(a) Picks flowers.
(b) Makes breakfast.
(c) Saddles their horses for a morning ride.
(d) Takes John Andrew out so his noise won't wake them too early.
2. Who seems to delight in spreading gossip about Brenda?
(b) Mrs. Beaver.
3. What are the legal ramifications of John Andrew's death?
(a) There are no legal ramifications as it was obviously an accident so no investigation is necessary.
(b) The court rules it an accident.
(c) The court rules negligence on Tony's part for allowing such a young boy to ride the hunt.
(d) The court rules Brenda as negligent.
4. What reason does Brenda give Tony for bringing along her friends?
(a) To hope Tony becomes interested in one of the women.
(c) To get their opinion on redecorating.
(d) To help them get away from the stress of London.
5. Who does Tony invite to Hetton?
(a) No one.
(d) John Beaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What annoys Tony about the three women who join Brenda at the estate?
2. In spite of what is John at home when Brenda comes to meet with his mother?
3. Who comes with Brenda to Hetton?
4. Why does Brenda wish Tony wanted to go to the party?
5. Where is Angela's home that Tony and Brenda visit?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)