|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the second chapter, what person does the author come to realize he had little confidence in?
(b) The author's children.
(c) The author's brother.
(d) B. R.
2. Whose suffering troubles the author the most?
(a) His children's.
(b) His own.
(d) His parents'.
3. When the author rereads his reflections, how does he react?
(a) He erases the reflections.
(b) He asks a friend to edit the work.
(c) He wants to stop his reflections.
(d) He scolds himself.
4. In the early stage of the author's grief, what was one emotion he felt toward God?
5. How does the author close the second chapter?
(a) With prayer.
(b) With surrender to the grief.
(c) Without optimism.
(d) With eager hope.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does the author compare clinging to the memory of one who has died?
2. Where is Jesus's agony on the cross recorded?
3. In what sense does the author agree that H. is with God, as some friends say?
4. What happens when the author tries to remember H.'s face?
5. According to the author, what would happen if two lovers died at the exact some moment?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)