|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aspect of an afterlife does the author say differs completely from this life?
2. In the first chapter, who does the author say had died several years ago?
(a) The author's father.
(b) The author's friend.
(c) One of the author's sons.
(d) The author's brother.
3. What pseudonym did the author use?
(a) J. R. R. Tolkien.
(b) Joy Gresham.
(c) C. S. Lewis.
(d) N. W. Clerk.
4. How does the author view the world that H. left behind?
(b) Uninteresting and trivial.
5. What is A Grief Observed a series of?
(a) Research papers.
(d) Short stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the author feel his loss the most?
2. Who has just died?
3. What does the author state causes human beings to regard God falsely?
4. Where is Jesus's agony on the cross recorded?
5. How does Lewis begin his reflections?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)