|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said, "Why have you forsaken me?"
(a) A friend.
(d) The author.
2. Who is the main character in the book?
(a) The two sons.
(c) C. S. Lewis.
3. In his grief, where did the author want to revisit?
(b) The United States.
(c) The places he and H. had been happiest.
4. Where does the author feel his loss the most?
(a) At work.
(b) At the park.
(c) In his body.
(d) In his home.
5. What happens when the author tries to remember H.'s face?
(a) His memory is crystal clear.
(b) He cannot recall what she looked like.
(c) Her face is not clear.
(d) He sees her as if she is still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lewis think people who grieve should do?
2. How does the author know that the end of this life is all about heavenly reunions?
3. In Chapter Two, of whom does the author decide he needs to think more?
4. What did H. say so often?
5. What disease took both of the author's parents?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)