|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the author feel his loss the most?
(a) In his body.
(b) At work.
(c) In his home.
(d) At the park.
2. Whom does Lewis' sons remind him of?
(a) Their mother.
(c) Himself as a child.
(d) Lewis' mother.
3. What pseudonym did the author use?
(a) Joy Gresham.
(b) C. S. Lewis.
(c) J. R. R. Tolkien.
(d) N. W. Clerk.
4. What sense does the first chapter end with?
5. What is H.'s real name?
(a) Sylvia Plath.
(b) Helen Lewis.
(c) Norma Lewis.
(d) Joy Gresham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What quality best characterizes the author's reflections?
2. If death is real, what does the author conclude about it?
3. In the second chapter, what person does the author come to realize he had little confidence in?
4. How does Lewis think his friends react to talking about H.?
5. What does the author think happens to our memories of people?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)