|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what ultimate fate does the author resign himself?
(a) Understanding the meaning of life and death.
(c) Life with God.
(d) Reunion with H.
2. Who has just died?
(a) The author's neighbor.
(b) The author's best friend.
(c) The author's wife.
(d) The author's mother.
3. What is the only thing, according to the author, that tests the reality of a belief?
(d) A real risk.
4. In what way does the author crave to be touched by H.?
(a) On the heavenly plane.
(b) Upon the plane of nature.
(c) In his dreams.
(d) On the astral plane.
5. According to the author, if he searched the universe for H., what would happen?
(a) He would find her.
(b) He would be left even more lonely.
(c) He would find God.
(d) He would not find her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what discipline was the author educated?
2. What does the author think about a God who has created a world of so much beauty?
3. In the early stage of the author's grief, what was one emotion he felt toward God?
4. What is Lewis' state of mind?
5. According to the author, what would happen if two lovers died at the exact some moment?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)