|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feeling is the author surprised to discover that grief resembles?
2. In the first chapter, who does the author say had died several years ago?
(a) The author's friend.
(b) The author's brother.
(c) The author's father.
(d) One of the author's sons.
3. According to the author, if he searched the universe for H., what would happen?
(a) He would not find her.
(b) He would find God.
(c) He would find her.
(d) He would be left even more lonely.
4. What is A Grief Observed a series of?
(b) Short stories.
(d) Research papers.
5. How long were the author and H. married?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has just died?
2. What does the author say happens when we experience any kind of pain?
3. Whom does Lewis' sons remind him of?
4. What quality did the author admire so much about H.?
5. What does Lewis think people who grieve should do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)