1. During his train ride in the opening scene, what is Father Hart holding in his lap?
A battered attache case.
2. What is Father Hart's religion?
3. How old is Father Hart?
4. Which of the following is not a statement Father Hart uses to describe himself in the opening scene when imagining how the woman seated next to him perceives him?
A handsome older man.
5. To what city is Father Hart traveling by train in the novel's opening scene?
6. To what organization is Father Hart traveling?
New Scotland Yard.
7. At what train station does Father Hart disembark?
This section contains 4,805 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)