|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what disease does Jimmy Havers suffer?
2. With whom do Inspector Lynley and Sergeant Barbara Havers see Nigel Parrish arguing at the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Ezra Farmington.
(b) Russell Mowery.
(c) Roberta Teys.
(d) Stepha Odell.
3. Who does Inspector Lynley unexpectedly meet when he goes to the graveyard at St. Catherine's Church to take a walk?
(a) Deborah Allancourt-St. James.
(b) Olivia Odell.
(c) Hank and JoJo Watson.
(d) Mrs. Burton-Thomas.
4. From what disease does Sergeant Barbara Havers' mother suffer?
5. What does the blood spatter found on Roberta Teys' clothing indicate about the murder of William Teys?
(a) Roberta killed Whiskers, but not William.
(b) Roberta was also wounded when her father was killed.
(c) Roberta is innocent of killing William.
(d) Roberta either killed William or was present at his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Sergeant Barbara Havers?
2. What is Stepha Odell's relationship to Olivia Odell, William Teys' fiancée?
3. What is the relationship between Stepha Odell and Paul Odell?
4. Whose photograph does Inspector Lynley ask Sergeant Barbara Havers to take around town to see if the person was in town at the time of William Teys' murder?
5. What does Simon Allcourt-St. James do for a living?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)