|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what disease does Jimmy Havers suffer?
2. Who discovers William Teys' body?
(a) Father Hart.
(b) Stepha Odell.
(c) Gillian Teys.
(d) Olivia Odell.
3. How old is Father Hart?
4. What do the letters CID stand for in the novel "A Great Deliverance"?
(a) Central Intelligence Department.
(b) Criminal Isolation Department.
(c) Criminal Investigation Division.
(d) Chief Inspector Detective.
5. During his train ride in the opening scene, what is Father Hart holding in his lap?
(a) A wounded kitten.
(b) A laptop computer.
(c) A battered attache case.
(d) A crying baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative of Sergeant Barbara Havers has died of leukemia?
2. What color is Inspector Lynley's hair?
3. How is William Teys murdered?
4. What is the relationship between Simon Allcourt-St. James and Inspector Lynley?
5. Which of the following is not a statement Father Hart uses to describe himself in the opening scene when imagining how the woman seated next to him perceives him?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)