|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aristocratic title does Inspector Lynley hold?
(a) The 5th Duke of Hornchester.
(b) The Marquis of Lidenberry.
(c) Viscount Faimon.
(d) The 8th Earl of Asherton.
2. What photographs hanging on the walls of Superintendent Webberly's office are studied by Inspector Lynley in Chapter 3?
(a) Photos of a beautiful young actress.
(b) Photos of the Ripper's victims.
(c) Photos of the royal family of England.
(d) Photos of Superintendent Webberly's pet cat.
3. What has the London press dubbed the person responsible for the murders in the train stations?
(a) The Railway Plague.
(b) The Railway Ripper.
(c) The Train Station Strangler.
(d) The Caboose Killer.
4. Who is Danny?
(a) Sergeant Barbara Havers' brother.
(b) Inspector Lynley's adopted son.
(c) The maid at Keldale Hall.
(d) The Teys family dog.
5. Who is driving the car the night of the accident that cripples Simon Allcourt-St. James for life?
(a) Lady Helen Clyde.
(b) Inspector Lynley.
(c) Sergeant Barbara Havers.
(d) Superintendent Webberly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Father Hart?
2. What legend does Danny tell Simon and Deborah Allcourt-St. James about Keldale Abbey?
3. What is the relationship between Lady Helen Clyde and Simon Allcourt-St. James?
4. During his train ride in the opening scene, what is Father Hart holding in his lap?
5. Who is arrested for the murder over the garnet necklace?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)