|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What photographs hanging on the walls of Superintendent Webberly's office are studied by Inspector Lynley in Chapter 3?
(a) Photos of Superintendent Webberly's pet cat.
(b) Photos of the royal family of England.
(c) Photos of a beautiful young actress.
(d) Photos of the Ripper's victims.
2. To what organization is Father Hart traveling?
(b) The Red Cross.
(c) New Scotland Yard.
(d) The FBI.
3. What relative of Sergeant Barbara Havers has died of leukemia?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her daughter.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her husband.
4. What color is Inspector Lynley's hair?
5. In what part of London does Sergeant Barbara Havers live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the person arrested for the murder over the garnet necklace freed from jail?
2. From what disease does Sergeant Barbara Havers' mother suffer?
3. What does Jimmy Havers sneak over to Mr. Patel's convenience store to purchase?
4. What is Jimmy Havers' relationship to Sergeant Barbara Havers?
5. Who discovers William Teys' body?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)