|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Sergeant Barbara Havers been demoted from CID and put back into uniform?
(a) She was arrested for drunk driving.
(b) She was caught embezzling from the city.
(c) She let a notorious murderer escape.
(d) She couldn't get along with her fellow officers.
2. In what part of England has William Teys been murdered?
3. Why has Inspector Lynley chosen to work at Scotland Yard rather than on his wealthy family's estate?
(a) His parents were murdered, so he pursues criminals.
(b) He was no good at farming.
(c) He wants to be useful and make a contribution.
(d) His family has disowned him and he needs a job.
4. How is William Teys murdered?
(a) He is beaten with a golf club.
(b) He's decapitated with an ax.
(c) He's shot with a rifle.
(d) He is strangled with a belt.
5. What does Simon Allcourt-St. James do for a living?
(a) He's a forensic scientist.
(b) He's a movie producer.
(c) He's a veterinarian.
(d) He's an investment agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What aristocratic title does Inspector Lynley hold?
2. At what train station does Father Hart disembark?
3. What relative of Sergeant Barbara Havers has died of leukemia?
4. Where do Simon Allcourt-St. James and his new bride stay during their honeymoon?
5. Who discovers William Teys' body?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)