|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dr. Samuels?
(a) A history professor who once taught Gillian.
(b) Jimmy Havers' doctor.
(c) Paul Odell's doctor.
(d) Roberta Teys' psychiatrist at the asylum.
2. What is Denton's relationship to Inspector Lynley?
(a) He's Lynley's banker.
(b) He's Lynley's valet.
(c) He's Lynley's barber.
(d) He's Lynley's insurance agent.
3. As the book opens, how many murders have occurred around London train stations in the last five weeks?
4. Why has Inspector Lynley chosen to work at Scotland Yard rather than on his wealthy family's estate?
(a) His family has disowned him and he needs a job.
(b) His parents were murdered, so he pursues criminals.
(c) He wants to be useful and make a contribution.
(d) He was no good at farming.
5. What relative of Sergeant Barbara Havers has died of leukemia?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Father Hart credit the saint buried at St. Catherine's Church with saving in the Keldale community?
2. Who is driving the car the night of the accident that cripples Simon Allcourt-St. James for life?
3. What is the relationship between Stepha Odell and Paul Odell?
4. Why is Hank Watson in England?
5. What honor does Superintendent Webberly's wife want him to acquire?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)