|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of England has William Teys been murdered?
2. Where does Roberta Teys go every day to read the local paper?
(a) Rose Cottage.
(b) St. Catherine's Church.
(c) The Keldale library.
(d) Keldale Lodge.
3. How does Father Hart describe his relationship with William Teys?
(a) William was the church's most generous donor.
(b) William was his greatest enemy.
(c) William was like a son to him.
(d) William was his best friend.
4. In what part of London does Sergeant Barbara Havers live?
5. What do the toxicology tests on the Teys family dog reveal?
(a) The dog, like William Teys, has sleeping pills in its blood.
(b) The dog ate rotten meat.
(c) The dog was poisoned.
(d) The dog died of pneumonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Sergeant Barbara Havers been demoted from CID and put back into uniform?
2. What is the relationship between Simon Allcourt-St. James and Inspector Lynley?
3. How old is Bridie Odell?
4. What does the blood spatter found on Roberta Teys' clothing indicate about the murder of William Teys?
5. As the book opens, how many murders have occurred around London train stations in the last five weeks?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)