Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 7, pages 92-121)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In "Chapter 6," what does Gikonyo confess to Mugo about his time in camp?
2. Why does Gikonyo's mother visit his workshop?
3. Why does Mrs. Thompson say she often fought with Van Dyke?
4. In "Chapter 4," how does Karanja feel about taking a message to Mrs. Thompson?
5. How did the agricultural officer die?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Gikonyo do in Nairobi in "Chapter 6"?
This section contains 911 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)