1. How does Mugo feels when he wakes up in "Chapter 1"?
2. What does porridge remind Mugo of?
The detention center.
3. What is uhuru?
4. In "Chapter 1", what does Githua talk to Mugo about?
5. Why was Gitoko killed in the war?
Because he couldn't hear.
6. In "Chapter 1", why does Mugo feel a connection with Gitoko's mother?
Because she seems to recognize him.
7. What does Gitoko's mother's hut remind Mugo of?
Sleeping with goats.
8. Who did Mugo live with after he was orphaned?
This section contains 4,517 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)