|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Chapter 1", what does Mugo say working the land used to do to him?
(a) Tire him out.
(b) Make him angry.
(c) Give him a sense of pride.
(d) Comfort him.
2. In "Chapter 3," what does Gikonyo say detention did to Mugo?
(a) Make him strange.
(b) Made him confused.
(c) Made him better educated.
(d) Made him strong.
3. What does the rebel Waiyaki call iron snakes?
(a) White men.
(d) Religious take overs.
4. What was one of the causes for the Movement to begin?
(a) White men moving into Kenya.
(b) Wide spread illness.
(c) A communist government take over.
(d) No one knows what started it.
5. How many visitors come to Mugo's house in "Chapter 1"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mugo feel after General R. visits him in "Chapter 3"?
2. How does Mugo feels when he wakes up in "Chapter 1"?
3. What is uhuru?
4. In "Chapter 2" with independence growing, how far has the Movement spread?
5. In "Chapter 3," why is General R. interested in Karanja?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)