|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mugo feels when he wakes up in "Chapter 1"?
2. In "Chapter 1", what does Githua talk to Mugo about?
(b) The environment.
3. What does porridge remind Mugo of?
(a) The detention center.
(b) His mother.
(c) Being sick.
(d) Boarding school.
4. In "Chapter 2," what type of revolt does Kihika call for?
(b) He is against a revolt.
5. In "Chapter 3," what does General R. say didn't save Kihika?
(a) His beliefs.
(c) His fellow men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Kihika after he burns the police barracks?
2. How does Mugo feel after General R. visits him in "Chapter 3"?
3. What does the legend of Waiyaki say about his death?
4. Why does General R. visit Mugo in "Chapter 3"?
5. How many visitors come to Mugo's house in "Chapter 1"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)