|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Gikonyo in the concentration camp in "Chapter 7"?
(a) Six years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
2. Who comes to Rung'ei Trading Centre to sell food?
3. What do the Thompsons do after their going away party?
(a) They drive around.
(b) They eat a meal.
(c) They get into an argument.
(d) They fall asleep.
4. In "Chapter 10," what does Karanja remember about his job as chief?
(a) The feeling of fear.
(b) How he lost the position.
(c) The pay he received.
(d) His uniform.
5. How does Karanja treat Gikonyo after he is released from the concentration camp?
(a) He treats Gikonyo like a brother.
(b) He acts like he doesn't know Gikonyo.
(c) He avoids Gikonyo on the street.
(d) He tries to start a fight with Gikonyo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Gikonyo's finances like before he got married?
2. What does Mugo say eventually led him to turn in Kihika for murder?
3. In "Chapter 10," what is Karanja's biggest concern?
4. In "Chapter 10," why does the narrator say Karanja didn't think he could be overthrown?
5. In "Chapter 1", what does Githua talk to Mugo about?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)