Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the rebel Waiyaki call iron snakes?
b) White men.
d) Religious take overs.
2. According to the narrator, how did Harry Thuku try to help the Movement?
a) By shooting his gun.
b) By writing letters.
c) By organizing marches.
d) By making flyers.
3. What does porridge remind Mugo of?
a) His mother.
b) The detention center.
c) Boarding school.
d) Being sick.
4. How did Koina react when Kihiki died?
a) He didn't care.
b) He cried.
c) He laughed.
d) He ran away.
5. What does the legend of Waiyaki say about his death?
a) That he is still alive.
b) That he was burned...
This section contains 274 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)