Quiz: Chapter 13 to Chapter 14
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In "Chapter 14," how does the crowd react to General R.'s speech?
a) They applaude it.
b) General R. doesn't speak.
c) They dislike it.
d) They ignore it.
2. What happens to Gikonyo because of his fall in "Chapter 14"?
a) He breaks his arm.
c) He loses a bet.
d) He cuts his leg.
3. What event cheers up the independence ceremony in "Chapter 14"?
a) A concert.
b) A bonfire.
c) A race.
d) A cooking contest.
4. What does Karanja think about while running in "Chapter 14"?
b) The war.
c) Moving to England.
d) His life.
5. In "Chapter 13," what does Mugo remember about...
This section contains 292 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)