|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the government program that allows a longtime, hard-core Viet Cong to switch sides?
(a) Open Arms.
(b) In and Out.
(c) Brothers in Arms.
(d) Comrade Brother.
2. What was the religion of the Chapter 2 narrator’s paternal grandfather?
3. In Chapter 7, where do the narrator and his wife live?
4. In Chapter 3, what type of car does Khanh drive?
5. In Chapter 2, where does the narrator live now?
(a) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Chapter 1 narrator’s ex-wife live?
2. Where does the Chapter 1 narrator live?
3. On what street does Miss Noi work?
4. When do the crickets begin to crow where Thieu lives?
5. In Chapter 2, when did the narrator’s grandfather die?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)