|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where were the narrator’s parrots and grandmother, when her grandfather asked her to go talk to Mr. Green?
(a) Under a banana tree.
(b) Living room.
(d) Front porch.
2. What is Thap wearing when the narrator first meets him?
(a) Blue dress shirt.
(b) White polo shirt.
(c) Green and blue plaid sport shirt.
(d) Red, white, and blue t-shirt.
3. When did Miss Noi come to America?
4. What was Mr. Chinh’s favorite car?
(a) 1929 Citroen.
(b) 1930 Peugeot.
(c) 1934 Hotchkiss.
(d) 1927 Desoto.
5. How long does Townsend grill Thap before the narrator is allowed to speak with him alone?
(a) An hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Miss Noi live when she first came to the United States?
2. In Chapter 3, what type of sale is the Texas Winners running?
3. In Chapter 3, where does Khanh go to pick up his wife’s grandfather?
4. How old was Miss Noi when she moved to New Orleans?
5. How old is the narrator when she tells her story in Chapter 2?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)