|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, when did the narrator’s grandfather die?
2. In Chapter 3, where does Khanh go to pick up his wife’s grandfather?
(a) New Orleans.
3. Where did Khanh and his wife grow up?
(a) Tan Phuroc.
(b) Vung Tau.
(c) Long Hoa.
(d) Phu My.
4. In Chapter 3, where does Khanh plan to open another laundry?
(d) Moss Bluff.
5. What is the name of the government program that allows a longtime, hard-core Viet Cong to switch sides?
(a) Comrade Brother.
(b) Open Arms.
(c) In and Out.
(d) Brothers in Arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where does the narrator live now?
2. In Chapter 3, what type of car does Khanh drive?
3. How long does Townsend grill Thap before the narrator is allowed to speak with him alone?
4. Where does the Chapter 1 narrator’s ex-wife live?
5. In Chapter 2, how old was the narrator when her grandfather died?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)