|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the religion of the Chapter 2 narrator’s paternal grandfather?
2. Where does the Chapter 1 narrator live?
3. During the Vietnam War, for whom did the Chapter 1 narrator serve as an interpreter?
4. What is Mr. Chinh wearing when he gets off the plane in Chapter 3?
(a) Red-and-black-plaid sport shirt.
(b) Blue chambray shirt.
(c) Green t-shirt.
(d) Black dress shirt.
5. In Chapter 1, where is there a disturbance that involves small arms and then the Cobras?
(a) Tản Viên Mountain.
(b) Shiceng Dashan.
(c) Long Khanh Mountains.
(d) Hồng Lĩnh mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where was the narrator’s childhood home located?
2. In Chapter 2, where did the narrator’s father grow up?
3. In Chapter 2, what did the narrator’s grandfather take her to see when they lived in Saigon?
4. Where does the Chapter 1 narrator’s ex-wife live?
5. Where did Khanh and his wife grow up?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)