|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where is there a disturbance that involves small arms and then the Cobras?
(a) Tản Viên Mountain.
(b) Shiceng Dashan.
(c) Long Khanh Mountains.
(d) Hồng Lĩnh mountain.
2. What is the name of the government program that allows a longtime, hard-core Viet Cong to switch sides?
(a) Comrade Brother.
(b) In and Out.
(c) Open Arms.
(d) Brothers in Arms.
3. In Chapter 2, where was the narrator’s childhood home located?
(a) Bank of the Black River.
(c) Bank of the Red River.
(d) Da Nang.
4. In Chapter 2, when did the narrator’s grandfather die?
5. What nationality were the actors and actresses in the film shown in Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Vietnam War, for whom did the Chapter 1 narrator serve as an interpreter?
2. How old is the narrator when she tells her story in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 3, how does Khanh say his wife’s father died?
4. Where does the Chapter 1 narrator’s ex-wife live?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Grandfather buy by the dozen at Ham Nghi?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)