|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how does Khanh say his wife’s father died?
(b) Auto accident.
2. What is the subject matter of the photos on the narrator’s desk when he receives Thap’s file in Chapter 1?
(a) Political prisoners.
(b) Bombed building.
(c) Exploded jeep.
(d) Dead woodcutters.
3. How long does Townsend grill Thap before the narrator is allowed to speak with him alone?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) An hour.
4. Where does the Chapter 1 narrator live?
5. What is Thap wearing when the narrator first meets him?
(a) Green and blue plaid sport shirt.
(b) White polo shirt.
(c) Red, white, and blue t-shirt.
(d) Blue dress shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, where does Khanh go to pick up his wife’s grandfather?
2. Where does the Chapter 1 narrator’s ex-wife live?
3. To whom did the Chapter 1 narrator lose his wife?
4. Who is Mr. Green?
5. In Chapter 1, where is there a disturbance that involves small arms and then the Cobras?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)