1. To whom did the Chapter 1 narrator lose his wife?
2. Where does the Chapter 1 narrator’s ex-wife live?
3. Where does the Chapter 1 narrator live?
4. During the Vietnam War, for whom did the Chapter 1 narrator serve as an interpreter?
5. What is Thap wearing when the narrator first meets him?
(a) White polo shirt.
(b) Red, white, and blue t-shirt.
(c) Blue dress shirt.
(d) Green and blue plaid sport shirt.
6. What is the subject matter of the photos on the narrator’s desk when he receives Thap’s file in Chapter 1?
(a) Exploded jeep.
(b) Political prisoners.
(c) Bombed building.
(d) Dead woodcutters.
7. What is the name of the government program that allows a longtime, hard-core Viet Cong to switch sides?
(a) Open Arms.
(b) In and Out.
(c) Comrade Brother.
(d) Brothers in Arms.
This section contains 3,136 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)