|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Priscilla and Leafy are at his place, what does Priscilla begin to do?
(a) Priscilla makes dinner.
(b) Priscilla starts stripping.
(c) Priscilla turns on the radio.
(d) Priscilla makes drinks.
2. Leafy plans to offer Adekunle a trip to ____________.
(d) New York.
3. Who leaves the party at Adekunle's with Leafy?
4. When Priscilla tells Leafy of her broken engagement, who does she state broke it off?
(b) It was mutual.
(c) Her father intervened.
(d) The Marine.
5. What natural resource plays a role in the election?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dr. Murray's response to Leafy's proposal?
2. After proposing the deal to Dr. Murray, where does Leafy hide out?
3. In Part Two, Chapter 9, how does Priscilla see Leafy?
4. In Part Two, Chapter 15, how could Leafy be described?
5. In Part Two, Chapter 5, how does Leafy try to smooth things over with Priscilla?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Adekunle need Dr. Murray?
2. In Part Two, Chapters 6-10, how does Leafy display his anger?
3. At the end of the novel, what happens to Dr. Murray, and what is Leafy's response?
4. In Part Two, Chapter 9, why doesn't Leafy have sex with Priscilla?
5. Are internal or external causes the root of Leafy's problems?
6. What is Adekunle's alternate plan for dealing with Dr. Murray's report?
7. At the end of the novel, how will retribution be served against Adekunle?
8. What is Femi Robinson's role in the novel?
9. Explain Leafy's selfishness in Part Two.
10. What is Project Kingpin?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)