|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Morgan's guest who is involved in an altercation while removing the servant's body from the Commission premises?
(a) A banker.
(b) A poet.
(c) A musician.
(d) A teacher.
2. Who pays for the fetish priest ceremony?
(a) No one. The ceremony doesn't occur.
3. While golfing with Dr. Murray, what does Leafy propose to Dr. Murray?
(a) Access to Hazel, his girl.
(b) A plan to secretly overthrow Adekunle.
(c) A promotion if Murray issues a good report for Adekunle.
(d) A pay off if Murray issues a good report for Adekunle.
4. When Priscilla and Leafy are at his place, what does Priscilla begin to do?
(a) Priscilla makes drinks.
(b) Priscilla makes dinner.
(c) Priscilla turns on the radio.
(d) Priscilla starts stripping.
5. Where do Leafy and Celia meet to make love?
(a) At Leafy's office.
(b) In her home.
(c) In a teak forest.
(d) On the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Adekunle bribes Leafy with ________________.
2. In Part Two, Chapter 9, what happens when Leafy and Priscilla go to the club?
3. At the beginning of Part Two, the story is told in ________________.
4. When Leafy and Priscilla first see each other socially, what is Priscilla's reaction to Leafy's advances?
5. After offering Adekunle a trip and being embarrassed by his response, whom does Leafy go to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapters 6-10, how does Leafy display his anger?
2. In Part Three, Chapter 6, what happens between the Duchess and Leafy after he plays Santa?
3. What is Project Kingpin?
4. Explain how Celia Adekunle comes into play in Part Two of the novel.
5. In Part Two, Chapter 9, why doesn't Leafy have sex with Priscilla?
6. Who are the various people Leafy has to report to, and what stress does this cause him?
7. Towards the end of the novel, Leafy has a change of heart. What changes for him?
8. In the final chapter of the novel, how does the theme of resignation come through?
9. Describe Leafy's first meeting with Priscilla.
10. What is Femi Robinson's role in the novel?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)