|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the book open?
2. In Part One, Chapter 1, whom does Leafy receive a call from?
(a) Arthur Danshawe.
(b) Richard Dalmire.
(c) Dr. Alex Murray.
(d) Chloe Fanshawe.
3. After meeting Lee Wan, what new character does Leafy run into?
(a) Matthew Mead.
(b) Denzil Jones.
(c) Fred Mason.
(d) Henry Jones.
4. What does Leafy lecture Hazel about when she returns from her errand for him?
(a) Her infidelity.
(b) Her inability to manage money.
(c) Keeping the place tidy.
(d) Her promiscuous habits.
5. Who is Leafy's brother-in-law?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Leafy's boss?
2. In Part One, Chapter 2, what does Leafy send Hazel to do?
3. In Part One, Chapter 6, what happened to one of the servants?
4. Where does Hazel say she is going?
5. Dr. Murray is the chairman of the ________________ committee.
Short Essay Questions
1. In their first meeting, what does Adekunle ask Leafy to do?
2. In Part One, Chapter 5, how does Leafy see himself as a human being?
3. In what ways is Leafy selfish?
4. What tragedy strikes the British High Commission in Nkongsamaba, and how is Leafy involved?
5. Why do the other servants not want Innocence's body removed?
6. Describe Adekunle.
7. What does the blackmailing require Leafy to do?
8. In Part One, Chapter 4, who behaves in a dishonest fashion?
9. In Part One, Chapter 5, what does Leafy realize he regrets?
10. What is the result of Leafy's response to Dr. Murray not removing Innocence's body?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)