|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reader learn about how Leafy reacts when angry?
(a) He considers all viewpoints.
(b) He rationally states his arguments.
(c) He stays composed.
(d) He lashes out angrily.
2. In Part One, Chapter 1, whom does Leafy receive a call from?
(a) Dr. Alex Murray.
(b) Chloe Fanshawe.
(c) Arthur Danshawe.
(d) Richard Dalmire.
3. After meeting with Chloe, what do Priscilla and Leafy talk about?
(a) Leafy wants to talk about their relationship, but Priscilla does not.
(b) Priscilla pleads with Morgan to rekindle their relationship.
(c) They discuss the upcoming election.
(d) Priscilla recommends a plan to flea Africa together.
4. Who is the author of A Good Man in Africa?
(a) Michael Miller.
(b) Richard Warren.
(c) Timothy Smith.
(d) William Boyd.
5. What is the name of the person in the place where Hazel lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hazel say she is going?
2. Why is Adekunle in need of cash?
3. In Part One, Chapter 2, what does Leafy send Hazel to do?
4. Whom does Morgan run into at the beginning of Part One, Chapter 3?
5. In Part One, Chapter 2, what is Hazel doing when Leafy arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Adekunle.
2. Compare and contrast Hazel and Priscilla.
3. Is Leafy fair to Hazel? Why or why not?
4. In Part One, Chapter 5, how does Leafy see himself as a human being?
5. In Part One, Chapter 4, who behaves in a dishonest fashion?
6. In what ways does Adekunle encourage Leafy to know Dr. Murray better?
7. What does the blackmailing require Leafy to do?
8. Explain the relationship between Great Britain and Kinjanja.
9. In Part One, Chapter 5, besides himself and his family, what does Leafy ponder?
10. How does the author use foreshadowing in Part One, Chapter 3?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)