|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sexually transmitted disease does Leafy have?
2. How does Adekunle plan on interfering with Dr. Murray's report?
(a) He will force Leafy to break into Dr. Murray's office and steal it.
(b) His cousin in the Senate office will intercept and misplace it.
(c) He becomes resigned to the fact that the report will be filed.
(d) He will bribe Dr. Murray himself with a larger sum of money.
3. In Part Two, Chapter 11, whom does Priscilla invite out to a club?
(a) Nobody, she goes alone.
(b) Dr. Murray.
4. In Part Two, Chapter 5, how does Leafy try to smooth things over with Priscilla?
(a) He invites her out to dinner.
(b) He offers to rub her back.
(c) He buys her a bouquet of flowers.
(d) He invites her fishing.
5. At the end of Part Two, Chapter 13, why does Leafy think Celia wants him?
(a) For his sexual prowess.
(b) For his stature and position.
(c) For his good looks.
(d) For his money.
6. In Part Two, Chapter 11, whom does Leafy pick up at the airport?
(b) Richard Dalmire.
(c) Dr. Murray.
7. When Leafy arrives home from the Commission premises with the servant's body, who is protesting in front of his house?
8. In Part Two, Chapter 1, who does Leafy feels is the one he's been waiting for all his life?
9. Adekunle's wife invites Leafy to ____________.
(a) A birthday party.
(b) A film screening.
(c) A restaurant opening.
(d) A campaign rally.
10. What is the profession of Morgan's guest who is involved in an altercation while removing the servant's body from the Commission premises?
(a) A musician.
(b) A poet.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A banker.
11. Who is Adekunle's wife?
12. Who catches Leafy leaving Celia's place?
(c) Dr. Murray.
13. What is the code name of the project to woo Adekunle for British interests?
(a) Operation Surprise.
(b) Project Bandwagon.
(c) Project Kingpin.
(d) Operation Phoenix.
14. After proposing the deal to Dr. Murray, where does Leafy hide out?
(a) At Hazel's apartment.
(b) In his home.
(c) At Celia's.
(d) In his office.
15. What does the UK plan to buy more of from Kinjanja?
(a) Diamonds and sapphires.
(b) Oil and gas.
(c) Guns and ammunition.
(d) Tobacco and opium.
Short Answer Questions
1. On Leafy's fishing date with Priscilla, what does he do with the fish after he reels it in?
2. What is the name of Leafy's servant?
3. Who is the Duchess surprised to see in her shower?
4. In Part Two, Chapter 15, how could Leafy be described?
5. What does Leafy plan to do after telling Fanshawe everything?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)