|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part Two, Chapter 5, how does Leafy try to smooth things over with Priscilla?
(a) He buys her a bouquet of flowers.
(b) He offers to rub her back.
(c) He invites her out to dinner.
(d) He invites her fishing.
2. Who is the representative of the Marxist-Leninist People's Party of Kinjanja?
3. In Part Two, Chapter 9, what happens when Leafy and Priscilla go to the club?
(a) Priscilla and Leafy make plans against Adekunle.
(b) Priscilla rebuffs Leafy's advances.
(c) Priscilla begins to let her guard down and acquiesce to Leafy.
(d) Priscilla leaves alone and angry.
4. In Part Two, Chapter 15, how could Leafy be described?
5. What sexually transmitted disease does Leafy have?
6. Leafy plans to offer Adekunle a trip to ____________.
(d) New York.
7. What is the name of Leafy's servant?
8. Where is the second apartment for Hazel located?
(a) On the university campus.
(b) Near the military base.
(c) Above a boutique and fabric shop.
(d) Around the corner from a convenience store.
9. In Part Two, Chapter 4, what event does Leafy attend?
(a) A campaign rally.
(b) A birthday party.
(c) A restaurant opening.
(d) A film screening.
10. While golfing with Dr. Murray, what does Leafy propose to Dr. Murray?
(a) A promotion if Murray issues a good report for Adekunle.
(b) A plan to secretly overthrow Adekunle.
(c) Access to Hazel, his girl.
(d) A pay off if Murray issues a good report for Adekunle.
11. At the end of the novel, what happens to Dr. Murray?
(a) He moves to the Great Britain.
(b) He successfully files his report against Adekunle.
(c) He is killed in a car accident.
(d) He sells his medical office.
12. In Part Two, Chapter 1, who does Leafy feels is the one he's been waiting for all his life?
13. In Part Three, Chapter 8, who wins the election?
(a) The MLP.
(b) The BBC.
(c) The UPKP.
(d) The KNP.
14. Who is Adekunle's wife?
15. Where do Leafy and Celia meet?
(a) At the hospital.
(b) At her house.
(c) At the pool.
(d) At a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before the servant's body can be removed from the Commission's premises, how long is the required ceremony by the priest?
2. What candidate does the United Kingdom support?
3. Whom does Leafy impersonate when leaving the party at Adekunle's?
4. In Part Two, Chapter 11, whom does Priscilla invite out to a club?
5. When Priscilla tells Leafy of her broken engagement, who does she state broke it off?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)