1. Who is the author of A Good Man in Africa?
2. Who is the protagonist?
3. In what city does the book open?
4. For what country does Morgan Leafy work?
5. What is the relationship between Leafy and Dalmire?
Leafy is Dalmire's superior.
6. To whom is Dalmire engaged?
7. What is Arthur Fanshawe's title?
Deputy High Commissioner.
8. Who is Leafy's boss?
9. In Part One, Chapter 1, with whom is Morgan in love?
10. What does Professor Chief Sam Adekunle represent?
The Kinjanjan National Party.
This section contains 4,418 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)