|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the daughter of the servant who died?
2. In Part One, Chapter 4, why is Adekunle able to blackmail Leafy?
(a) Adekunle knows of Leafy's gain in employment as a British ambassador.
(b) It is unknown at this point in the novel.
(c) Adekunle knows of Leafy's promiscuous habits.
(d) Adekunle knows of Leafy's failed business attempts.
3. What is Dr. Murray's intention with the Building, Works and Sites Committee?
(a) Dr. Murray will issue a negative report against Sam Adekunle.
(b) Dr. Murray will run for President, then pass through Adekunle's proposal.
(c) Dr. Murray will get the Committee to go along with his ideas.
(d) Dr. Murray will quit the Committee due to a conflict in interest.
4. At the end of Part One, Chapter 2, what does Leafy do after Hazel leaves?
(a) He steals her money.
(b) He goes to the market to buy beer.
(c) He goes to a club barbecue.
(d) He writes her a note.
5. Adekunle bribes Leafy with ________________.
(a) Leafy's affair with Hazel.
(b) Leafy's affair with Celia.
(c) Leafy's affair with Priscilla.
(d) Leafy's cheating on a bet.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the university, who owns the land they want to build on?
2. Whom does Leafy impersonate when leaving the party at Adekunle's?
3. In Part One, Chapter 3, where does Leafy go to have a special meeting?
4. What does Leafy learn about Celia's intentions with Leafy?
5. At the end of Part One, Chapter 2, what does Leafy tell Hazel?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)