|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Abstracts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who consulted the town planning records on the land in the proposed deal?
(b) Dr. Murray.
2. At the end of Part One, Chapter 2, why can't Leafy go with Hazel?
(a) The place she is going is an unofficial campaign headquarters for Adekunle's party workers.
(b) There is a curfew in place.
(c) Leafy has to return to work.
(d) The place she is going is unsafe for Britains.
3. Who wants Leafy to get to know Dr. Murray?
(b) Sam Adekunle.
4. Part Three of Chapter 1 begins in what time?
(a) Many years into the future.
(b) Back in the present tense.
(c) As a flashback to previous events.
(d) Ten years in the future.
5. What is the name of the person in the place where Hazel lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Adekunle's wife?
2. When the servants at the Commission heard that the dead body was removed, what was their response?
3. Why can't the University Health Service help Leafy?
4. What does Leafy think about his father?
5. While hiding out and waiting for the election, what does Leafy think of Dr. Murray?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)