|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two - Chapters 6 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of A Good Man in Africa?
(a) Richard Warren.
(b) William Boyd.
(c) Michael Miller.
(d) Timothy Smith.
2. In Part One, Chapter 6, what happened to one of the servants?
(a) Fell ill of malaria.
(b) Struck by lightning.
(c) Killed by the militia.
(d) Overdosed on drugs.
3. In Part One, Chapter 5, what is Leafy's perception of himself at this point in this life?
(a) He is nervous about his future- career, love, and money.
(b) He wonders how he became such a selfish, fat misanthropic.
(c) He is pleased with his career accomplishments.
(d) He is dissatisified that he doesn't have a family of his own.
4. In Part One, Chapter 4, why is Adekunle able to blackmail Leafy?
(a) Adekunle knows of Leafy's gain in employment as a British ambassador.
(b) It is unknown at this point in the novel.
(c) Adekunle knows of Leafy's promiscuous habits.
(d) Adekunle knows of Leafy's failed business attempts.
5. What does the reader learn about how Leafy reacts when angry?
(a) He lashes out angrily.
(b) He considers all viewpoints.
(c) He stays composed.
(d) He rationally states his arguments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adekunle hope to gain with the land deal?
2. What is the name of the daughter of the servant who died?
3. Who is the female character that Leafy is excited to see at the club barbecue?
4. Who is Leafy's brother-in-law?
5. How does Leafy describe his family back home?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)