|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Professor Chief Sam Adekunle represent?
(a) The Deputy Commissioner.
(b) The Kinjanjan National Party.
(c) United Association of Miners.
(d) The British interests in Africa.
2. Whom does Adekunle want Leafy to get to know?
(b) Duchess of RIpon.
(c) Chloe Fanshawe.
(d) Dr. Alex Murray.
3. What two things can Leafy count on in Africa?
(a) Love and money.
(b) Sex and beer.
(c) Friends and faith.
(d) Liars and cheaters.
4. Whom did Dr. Alex Murray bring to the disco?
(a) His banker.
(b) His colleague.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His son.
5. After leaving Hazel, whom does Leafy want to see?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Leafy's hair?
2. Whom does Morgan run into at the beginning of Part One, Chapter 3?
3. When Leafy enters the place where Hazel lives, who is there?
4. In Part One, Chapter 2, what does Leafy send Hazel to do?
5. After meeting with Chloe, what do Priscilla and Leafy talk about?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)