|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One - Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Part One, Chapter 2, what does Leafy tell Hazel?
(a) He will look in on her later.
(b) He will send a message to Fanshawe on her behalf.
(c) To be careful.
(d) To return to work.
2. In Part One, Chapter 1, whom does Leafy receive a call from?
(a) Chloe Fanshawe.
(b) Dr. Alex Murray.
(c) Arthur Danshawe.
(d) Richard Dalmire.
3. What color is Leafy's hair?
(a) Salt and pepper.
(b) Dark brown.
(c) He is bald.
4. Who is the author of A Good Man in Africa?
(a) Timothy Smith.
(b) William Boyd.
(c) Michael Miller.
(d) Richard Warren.
5. What is the name of the person in the place where Hazel lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Dalmire engaged?
2. What does Professor Chief Sam Adekunle represent?
3. What two things can Leafy count on in Africa?
4. What is Arthur Fanshawe's title?
5. In Part One, Chapter 1, what time of year is it in Africa?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)