|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three - Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the UK plan to buy more of from Kinjanja?
(a) Guns and ammunition.
(b) Oil and gas.
(c) Diamonds and sapphires.
(d) Tobacco and opium.
2. According to the university, who owns the land they want to build on?
(c) They are unsure.
(d) Dr. Murray.
3. What does Leafy reminisce about in Part One, Chapter 5?
(a) His former wife.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His home and family.
(d) His previous job.
4. Who is the author of A Good Man in Africa?
(a) Richard Warren.
(b) Michael Miller.
(c) Timothy Smith.
(d) William Boyd.
5. Why can't the University Health Service help Leafy?
(a) The leader has a personal vendetta against Leafy.
(b) It is the middle of the night.
(c) No one on staff is available.
(d) It is out of their jurisdiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Leafy's hair?
2. How old is the daughter of the servant who died?
3. What causes Leafy to question Hazel about her evening plans?
4. What is Arthur Fanshawe's title?
5. What does the university want to build?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)