|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is cited as Isabella’s mother’s profession?
(b) Piano instructor.
(c) Graphic designer.
(d) Rodeo clown.
2. Which of the following does Shayla consider a perfect lab partner as the book begins?
3. With which of the following does Chapter 11: "Unpopular Opinions" begin?
(a) “At lunch, Isabella, Julia, and I sit in our regular lunch spot.”
(b) “I’m allergic to trouble.”
(c) “For the first time I wish we had to run the mile in PE.”
(d) “We have a break right after second period.”
4. To which of the following does Shayla compare herself?
(a) A chunk of pink Himalayan rock.
(b) A big bag of barbecue chips.
(c) The underneath of Avery Island.
(d) The rim of a margarita glass.
5. Which of the following does Shayla note appears on her slide?
(a) A dragonfly wing.
(b) A grasshopper leg.
(c) A mosquito wing.
(d) A cockroach leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Bernard partnered for a density lab?
2. For which period does Shayla have shop?
3. With which of the following does Chapter 3: "Four Laps" begin?
4. Which of the following does Shayla’s father quote?
5. To which of the following does Shayla’s mother compare her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reaction does Shayla’s mother have to her dressing up as a Black Panther for Halloween?
2. What advice does Hana offer Shayla about Jace?
3. Why does Shayla note liking to run?
4. When Alex is Commanded at lunch, what does he do?
5. How does Shayla’s mother note her friendship with Janice began?
6. What does Shayla cite as the origin of her friendship with Isabella and Julia?
7. What suspicion does Shayla have of Isabella lending her her top?
8. Why does Shayla note liking Mrs. Alvarez?
9. For what reason do the United Nations call themselves by that name?
10. How does Shayla’s father explain restricted sports leagues?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)