Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What one concession did Zippy want on her new bicycle that her father built for her?
2. What did Zippy's Christmas tree look like?
3. What special talent, according to Zippy, did her mother have?
4. Who told Zippy's mom that she was ugly?
5. How did Zippy save Rose from the advances of the music teacher?
Essay Topic 1
If the Jarvis's were poor, Zippy was completely unaware. Give examples from the book that tell the reader that Zippy came from a poor family. Give examples from the book that indicate that Zippy was unaware of their poverty.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Zippy's mom's upbringing. Do you think she had a good childhood? What do you think of the story that her mother told the class about the brain tumor? What does this do to your opinion of Zippy's mother? Do you think her childhood affected her adult life? How?
Essay Topic 3
Zippy discussed her parents arguments in detail. What does this tell you about Zippy's parents and their relationship? In the end, do you think Zippy's parents remained married? Why? Why not? Explain your answers and give specific examples from the text.
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)