|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one concession did Zippy want on her new bicycle that her father built for her?
(a) Playing cards in the spokes.
(b) Brakes on the handle bars.
(c) A horn that played music.
(d) Brightly colored streamers.
2. What did Zippy's Christmas tree look like?
(a) It was fake green and crunched up from years of use.
(b) It was made out of silver tinsel.
(c) It was white and rotated on a stand.
(d) It was green spruce bought at the lot on the corner.
3. What special talent, according to Zippy, did her mother have?
(a) She could make any food crunch.
(b) She spoke French.
(c) She was a college graduate.
(d) She could cook anything in a crock pot.
4. Who told Zippy's mom that she was ugly?
(a) Zippy's father.
(b) Mildred, Zippy's grandmother.
(c) Zippy's grandfather.
5. How did Zippy save Rose from the advances of the music teacher?
(a) She confronted him directly.
(b) She brought her dog to the lessons with her.
(c) She offered to stay and read a book during lessons.
(d) She told another teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gun did Zippy's dad keep in a shoulder holster.
2. What was Dana wearing her first day at Zippy's school?
3. What was unique about Dana's parents?
4. What did Dana's father put in their pristine barn?
5. Why did Dan start playing basketball?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)