|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dana's parents do after work?
(a) They gambled at the riverboats.
(b) The went bowling.
(c) They went to bars to drink.
(d) They went home to get ready for the next day.
2. What was unique about Dana's parents?
(a) They were younger than most of the other parents.
(b) They had been married and divorced three times to each other.
(c) They were Cuban.
(d) They were older than most of the other parents.
3. What did Zippy's father lose gambling that belonged to her and only her?
(a) Zippy's bracelet.
(b) A twenty-five dollar savings bond.
(c) A dresser from Zippy's room.
(d) A ruby ring.
4. Where did Zippy's mother work at for a short time?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The diner.
(c) The drugstore.
(d) At a departments store in the next town over.
5. Who found Zippy when she fell off her bike on her way to her brother's house?
(a) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's mom make for Jenny in ceramics class?
2. On the night of her sister's slumber party, what did Zippy think she saw in the trees?
3. What was Polly's brother accused of?
4. How did Zippy's parents listen to Christmas carols?
5. Where did the gambling group meet where the owner was found shot dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Zippy's grandma tell her new daughter-in-law when she was first married?
2. What were Zippy's thoughts about a single moment?
3. How did Polly's brother connect Mooreland to the rest of the world for the reader?
4. What did Zippy's mom mean when she said usually "people aren't thinking about you at all"?
5. What was the Danny's most prominent characteristic according to Zippy?
6. What was the significance of the hippies moving into town?
7. What does the love of crafts say about the time period that Zippy grew up in?
8. What was Dana's life like at home?
9. What was Zippy's memory of the drive in theater?
10. Why did Zippy's mom believe that Daniel's ESP was the "blocker" type.
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)