|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card game did Zippy's father play with her one afternoon when he was home?
(a) 500 Rummy.
2. What did Dan play in the band?
(d) French horn.
3. What did Zippy do with the dog she got from the hippie couple?
(a) She kept it for herself.
(b) She gave it to her dad for father's day.
(c) She gave it to her minister.
(d) She gave it to Dave Newman.
4. After the fall on the way to her brother's house, what did Zippy have embedded in the heel of her foot?
5. Where did Zippy's family keep her pony Tim without permission?
(a) In their own back yard.
(b) In Zippy's back yard.
(c) Behind the Friends Church in a meadow.
(d) In Tall Oaks campground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's mom think of Dan's ESP power?
2. How did Zippy's parents listen to Christmas carols?
3. What had happened to Mildred's house?
4. What did Dana steal from Zippy?
5. Who in Zippy's family was REALLY adopted as a baby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Zippy's mom mean when she said usually "people aren't thinking about you at all"?
2. How did Zippy describe the doorknobs in her parent's bedroom getting stuck together?
3. What was Zippy's view of Jesus? How did she feel about him? What did she think of the portrait that hung in her house?
4. What were Zippy's thoughts about a single moment?
5. Why did Zippy feel everything in her life changed when Dana moved to town?
6. Why did Zippy's mother tell Zippy she believed in God because she had to?
7. What was the significance of the hippies moving into town?
8. What instrument did Zippy what to play and why was it not accepted by the music teacher?
9. What did Zippy's grandma tell her new daughter-in-law when she was first married?
10. How did Zippy's father prepare for camping? Why did he always have what he needed?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)