|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Sissy Bellings' half-brother?
(b) Sammy Bellings.
(d) Zippy's father.
2. On the night of her sister's slumber party, what did Zippy think she saw in the trees?
(b) Her dog.
(d) Her grandmother.
3. How long did Zippy's family have the dog?
(a) 14 years.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 1 week.
4. What one concession did Zippy want on her new bicycle that her father built for her?
(a) Playing cards in the spokes.
(b) Brakes on the handle bars.
(c) Brightly colored streamers.
(d) A horn that played music.
5. Who was Zippy's fourth grade teacher?
(b) Mr. Piccallo.
(c) Mr.s Holiday.
(d) Mrs. Denver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zippy feel about her brother?
2. Why did the people in Mooreland think Zippy's mother was a Communist?
3. Why did Dan start playing basketball?
4. What did Dan play in the band?
5. Who was the band teacher for Zippy in the fourth grade?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)