Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one concession did Zippy want on her new bicycle that her father built for her?
(a) Playing cards in the spokes.
(b) Brakes on the handle bars.
(c) A horn that played music.
(d) Brightly colored streamers.
2. What did Zippy's Christmas tree look like?
(a) It was fake green and crunched up from years of use.
(b) It was made out of silver tinsel.
(c) It was white and rotated on a stand.
(d) It was green spruce bought at the lot on the corner.
3. What special talent, according to Zippy, did her mother have?
(a) She could make any food crunch.
(b) She spoke French.
(c) She was a college graduate.
(d) She could cook anything in a crock pot.
4. Who told Zippy's mom that she was ugly?
(a) Zippy's father.
(b) Mildred, Zippy's grandmother.
(c) Zippy's grandfather.
5. How did Zippy save Rose from the advances of the music teacher?
(a) She confronted him directly.
(b) She brought her dog to the lessons with her.
(c) She offered to stay and read a book during lessons.
(d) She told another teacher.
6. What kind of gun did Zippy's dad keep in a shoulder holster.
(a) A 38.
(b) A 357 Magnum.
(c) A Saturday Night Special.
(d) A rifle.
7. What was Dana wearing her first day at Zippy's school?
(b) A scarf.
(c) A black leather Biker jacket.
(d) A baseball cap.
8. What was unique about Dana's parents?
(a) They were older than most of the other parents.
(b) They had been married and divorced three times to each other.
(c) They were Cuban.
(d) They were younger than most of the other parents.
9. What did Dana's father put in their pristine barn?
(c) A horse.
(d) A ping pong table.
10. Why did Dan start playing basketball?
(a) He was not good at art.
(b) He was tall.
(c) He was fast.
(d) He wasn't very bright.
11. What happened to Dana in the end?
(a) Dana's aunt came and claimed Dana was her daughter.
(b) Her mother took her and left town.
(c) Dana moved away with her family.
(d) Dana left town one night with her dad.
12. When Zippy's mom got mad one time at her father, how did she leave the house?
(a) On a tractor.
(b) On the lawnmower.
(c) In Zippy's father's truck.
(d) On Zippy's bike.
13. Who was Julie's favorite horse?
14. What did Zippy's mom make for Jenny in ceramics class?
(a) A ceramic box.
(b) A cookie jar.
(c) A bowl with a rabbit on top filled with chocolates.
(d) A rooster.
15. What did Zippy's mom put in the cardboard box next to her couch?
(b) T.V. guides.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cleaned the house at Dana's house?
2. What happened to the beginning of Zippy's ninth summer?
3. Who was the band teacher for Zippy in the fourth grade?
4. What did Dana's parents do after work?
5. Why did the people in Mooreland think Zippy's mother was a Communist?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)