|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zippy do with the dog she got from the hippie couple?
(a) She gave it to her dad for father's day.
(b) She gave it to Dave Newman.
(c) She gave it to her minister.
(d) She kept it for herself.
2. How did Zippy's dad cook a turkey?
(a) In an oven.
(b) In a "turkey tent" over a fire.
(c) In a "turkey fryer."
(d) In a roaster.
3. What lesson had Zippy's grandmother told Zippy's mom about marriage?
(a) That a woman has got to make herself absolutely clear, early on.
(b) That marriage is a gift from God.
(c) That religion holds a marriage together.
(d) That all men are stupid.
4. What kind of gun did Zippy's dad keep in a shoulder holster.
(a) A rifle.
(b) A 357 Magnum.
(c) A Saturday Night Special.
(d) A 38.
5. What was Dana wearing her first day at Zippy's school?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A baseball cap.
(c) A black leather Biker jacket.
6. How did Zippy's parents listen to Christmas carols?
(a) On T.V.
(b) On her dad's little brown radio.
(c) On the record player.
(d) On the tape recorder.
7. What happened when David Lee was wrestling and threw Zippy?
(a) He twisted her back.
(b) He broke her knee.
(c) He dislocated her arm.
(d) Zippy fell on her head and had a concussion.
8. After the fall on the way to her brother's house, what did Zippy have embedded in the heel of her foot?
9. What did Zippy record things on?
(a) Her little blue tape recorder.
(b) A transistor radio.
(c) A film camera.
(d) A CD player.
10. What did Zippy's mom think of Dan's ESP power?
(a) He could sense danger.
(b) He could read the future.
(c) He was a blocker.
(d) He had a special religious feeling.
11. Who was Zippy's fourth grade teacher?
(a) Mr. Piccallo.
(b) Mr.s Holiday.
(c) Mrs. Denver.
12. At the party at Rose of Sharon's house, what gift did Zippy get?
(a) Candles made with milk cartons.
(b) A hat knitted from yarn.
(c) A purse made out of a plastic butter bowl.
(d) Shoes made from Cool Whip containters.
13. What did Zippy's father win gambling that belonged to Zippy and only Zippy?
(a) A juke box.
(b) A stuffed monkey.
(c) A popcorn machine.
(d) An organ,
14. Who was the undisputed master of hooking rugs in Mooreland?
(a) Zippy's mom.
(b) Debbie Newman.
(d) Zippy's dad.
15. What did Zippy think of the six of clubs in a deck of cards?
(a) It was a boy.
(b) The club was a shovel.
(c) The six was the devil.
(d) It was girly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Zippy go to find a newspaper to read about Polly's family?
2. On the night of her sister's slumber party, what did Zippy think she saw in the trees?
3. What was Polly's brother accused of?
4. What was Zippy and Rose's favorite game to play?
5. Who was the band teacher for Zippy in the fourth grade?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)