|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zippy save Rose from the advances of the music teacher?
(a) She confronted him directly.
(b) She offered to stay and read a book during lessons.
(c) She told another teacher.
(d) She brought her dog to the lessons with her.
2. What did Zippy do with the dog she got from the hippie couple?
(a) She gave it to Dave Newman.
(b) She kept it for herself.
(c) She gave it to her minister.
(d) She gave it to her dad for father's day.
3. What did Zippy name the dog?
4. What was a Christmas disappointment for Zippy as far as gifts were concerned?
(a) The year she got a bike.
(b) The year she got the piano.
(c) The year she got a car.
(d) The year she got the game of Life.
5. What was unique about Dana's parents?
(a) They were older than most of the other parents.
(b) They were younger than most of the other parents.
(c) They had been married and divorced three times to each other.
(d) They were Cuban.
6. When Zippy was taking the parcels to her brother's house, what did she hit that made her fall down?
(a) The railroad tracks.
(b) A hole in the road.
(c) A dog.
(d) A lamppost.
7. Who cleaned the house at Dana's house?
(a) Dana's older sister.
(b) A housekeeper.
(d) Dana's mother.
8. Where was Zippy's bedroom?
(a) She didn't have a proper bedroom.
(b) She shared a room with her sister.
(c) On the back of the house.
(d) Next to Melinda's.
9. What did Zippy think of the six of clubs in a deck of cards?
(a) The club was a shovel.
(b) It was girly.
(c) The six was the devil.
(d) It was a boy.
10. What was Dana wearing her first day at Zippy's school?
(a) A baseball cap.
(b) A scarf.
(d) A black leather Biker jacket.
11. Who was Zippy's fourth grade teacher?
(a) Mr. Piccallo.
(b) Mrs. Denver.
(c) Mr.s Holiday.
12. What card game did Zippy's father play with her one afternoon when he was home?
(a) 500 Rummy.
13. What did Zippy's Christmas tree look like?
(a) It was fake green and crunched up from years of use.
(b) It was green spruce bought at the lot on the corner.
(c) It was white and rotated on a stand.
(d) It was made out of silver tinsel.
14. What was Zippy's father really good at?
15. What did Zippy listen to at night when she slept next Dan's room?
(a) Rock and roll music.
(b) Dinah Shore.
(c) The baseball games.
(d) Bing Crosby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy record things on?
2. What did Zippy's father win gambling that belonged to Zippy and only Zippy?
3. Who was Sissy Bellings' half-brother?
4. How did Zippy feel about her brother?
5. After the fall on the way to her brother's house, what did Zippy have embedded in the heel of her foot?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)