|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many churches were in Mooreland?
2. What was Rose's most important feature that would make her a good artist?
(a) She was left-handed.
(b) She had a "good eye" for art.
(c) Her red hair.
(d) She owned a color wheel.
3. What deformity, according to Zippy's mom, was she born with that they had removed?
(a) A tail.
(b) A cone-shaped head.
(c) A deformed finger.
(d) Crooked teeth.
4. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
(a) It didn't cost any money to vote.
(b) A dollar.
(c) A quarter.
(d) A penny.
5. Why, according to Zippy's mom, did she and Zippy's father go to visit the gypsies one night?
(a) They wanted to see the gypsy fortune teller.
(b) They knew there would be circus act.
(c) They wanted to see the live animals.
(d) They were drawn by the preaching wolves.
6. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
(a) The Teardrop.
(d) The Driftwood.
7. What was the name of the banty hen Zippy had?
8. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
(a) Telly Savalas.
(c) Marcus Welby, M.D.
(d) Darren from Bewitched.
9. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
(a) Her brother.
(b) The Church of Christ.
(c) Salvation Army.
(d) Jehovah's Witnesses.
10. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
(a) The telephone.
(b) Two deep freezers and four or five saddles on saw horses.
(c) Just a coat hanger.
(d) A small place for boots.
11. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
(b) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
(c) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
(d) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
12. When Zippy's dad gathered all his friends hunting dogs on his front lawn one night, what did he say he was doing?
(c) Going fishing.
(d) Watching for burglers.
13. What did Zippy learn from the T.V. show Marcus Welby, M.D. that would kill her dad?
(b) Giving up coffee.
(c) Drinking too much beer.
(d) Eating red meat.
14. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
15. How did Zippy get her name?
(a) After a little chimpanzee her dad saw roller-skating on television.
(b) After a Disney character.
(c) After a character on television who was on the Davy Crockett Show.
(d) After the Zippy lighter fluid that her dad used in his lighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reed Ball threaten to do to Zippy's dogs if they didn't stop barking?
2. Who did Zippy's dad say was Melinda's real dad?
3. What color was Kia's mother?
4. What was Zippy's favorite campground?
5. At Jiggers funeral, what song did Andy sing?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)