Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
(a) He had to apologize to Melinda.
(b) He had to help his dad put the door back on the hinges.
(c) He had to let Melinda ride to school in his car every morning for a week.
(d) He was grounded for a whole month.
2. How much, according to Zippy, did the hoods of Chevrolet vehicles weigh?
(a) Just a few pounds.
(b) The same as a small ship.
(c) Approximately 3000 pounds.
(d) 50 tons.
3. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
4. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) A Baskin Robbins.
(b) Betty's Department Store.
(c) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
(d) Four Gas Stations.
5. Who owned the drugstore in town?
(a) Mr. Sterling.
(c) Mr. Blandings.
(d) Doc Holiday.
6. What was Petey Scroggs known for?
(a) He could mix a chocolate Coke.
(b) He could sing like an angel.
(c) His cruel treatment of animals.
(d) He could ride his bike without holding on to the handlebars.
7. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
(a) Darren from Bewitched.
(b) Marcus Welby, M.D.
(d) Telly Savalas.
8. What color was Kia's mother?
(b) Dark black.
(c) Snow white.
(d) Charcol Grey.
9. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
(b) The Driftwood.
(c) The Teardrop.
10. Who did Zippy's mom listen to on the television every Sunday?
(a) Gracie Allen.
(b) Betty White.
(c) Batsell Barrett Baxter.
(d) The Lone Ranger.
11. Who did Zippy's uncle marry and divorce four times?
(b) Funny Josie.
12. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
13. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(a) Lots of bread.
(d) A Fry Daddy.
14. Why did Julie hit Zippy in the stomach?
(a) Julie's mom appeared to like Zippy better than Julie.
(b) Zippy stole something from Julie's house.
(c) Zippy told Julie that she'd never liked her grandfather.
(d) Zippy told Julie she was sorry about the death of her grandpa.
15. Where did Zippy's sister pinch her when she came in late to church?
(a) The tender skin inside the upper arm.
(b) The side of her leg.
(c) He cheeks.
(d) Her behind just before she sat down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
2. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
3. What was Zippy asked to do for Andy's family when they went on vacation?
4. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
5. What was Navajo?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)