|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which friend of Zippy's had red hair?
(c) Julie Newman.
2. What happened when David Lee was wrestling and threw Zippy?
(a) He broke her knee.
(b) He twisted her back.
(c) He dislocated her arm.
(d) Zippy fell on her head and had a concussion.
3. At the Newman's birthday party, who did NOT jump into the corn pile?
4. What did Zippy's mom get in trouble for in Catholic School?
(a) For talking back to a teacher.
(b) For skipping classes.
(c) For asking if God left when the candles went out.
(d) For wearing her skirts too short.
5. How much, according to Zippy, did the hoods of Chevrolet vehicles weigh?
(a) Just a few pounds.
(b) The same as a small ship.
(c) Approximately 3000 pounds.
(d) 50 tons.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
2. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
3. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
4. What did Reed Ball threaten to do to Zippy's dogs if they didn't stop barking?
5. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)