|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
(a) Carolyn was secretly married.
(b) Carolyn was over the age limit.
(c) Carolyn was three months pregnant.
(d) Carolyn had enlisted in the army.
2. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
(a) The Baskin Robbins and a Macy's Department Store.
(b) Street lights.
(c) A cemetery and a funeral home.
3. Who found Zippy when she fell off her bike on her way to her brother's house?
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
4. What did Zippy see her next door neighbor do with a chicken one morning before church?
(a) Ring its neck.
(b) Sing to it.
(c) Chase it through the yard with a broomstick.
(d) Feed it.
5. How did Zippy's parents listen to Christmas carols?
(a) On the tape recorder.
(b) On T.V.
(c) On her dad's little brown radio.
(d) On the record player.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the town drugstore owner wear?
2. What did Reed Ball threaten to do to Zippy's dogs if they didn't stop barking?
3. How old was Dan when Melinda was born?
4. What was Navajo?
5. Who was Sissy Bellings' half-brother?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)