|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson had Zippy's grandmother told Zippy's mom about marriage?
(a) That marriage is a gift from God.
(b) That a woman has got to make herself absolutely clear, early on.
(c) That religion holds a marriage together.
(d) That all men are stupid.
2. What was Zippy's mother really good at?
(a) Reading books.
(d) Cleaning house.
3. What was the name of the horse that Zippy's dad kept in the shed?
4. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
(b) 67 plus King.
(c) 3 including King.
5. What did Zippy's mom put in the cardboard box next to her couch?
(b) T.V. guides.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
2. What did Zippy record things on?
3. What happened to Dana in the end?
4. What did Zippy overhear Mrs. O'Dell say to Polly?
5. What did Dana's parents do after work?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)