|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zippy's mother ask her to take to her married brother's house for her brother's wife?
(a) Mixing bowls.
(b) The roasting pan.
(c) A cheese board.
(d) Two cookie sheets.
2. How long did Zippy's family have the dog?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 14 years.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 2 days.
3. How often did Edyth wash her hair?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Once a year.
(c) Every week.
(d) Every day.
4. What did the town drugstore owner wear?
(a) Bowties and suspenders.
(b) Cardigan sweaters.
(c) Striped overalls.
5. What did Zippy's mom tell her she traded to get her from the gypsies?
(a) A green velvet bag.
(b) A ruby necklace.
(c) Pearl earrings.
(d) A bag of popcorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Zippy's favorite campground?
2. What card game did Zippy's father play with her one afternoon when he was home?
3. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
4. What did Zippy think when her mother left one day mad at her father?
5. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)