|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade was Dan in when he started playing basketball?
(b) Fourth grade.
(c) Sophomore in high school.
2. Which church was in the middle of town?
(a) St. Joseph.
(b) Community Christian Church.
(c) Mooreland Friends Church.
(d) First Baptist Church.
3. What did Zippy record things on?
(a) Her little blue tape recorder.
(b) A CD player.
(c) A transistor radio.
(d) A film camera.
4. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
5. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
(a) About 10 miles.
(b) 120 miles.
(c) 500 miles.
(d) 16 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mooreland NOT have that New Castle did have?
2. What was Petey Scroggs known for?
3. How did Zippy's parents listen to Christmas carols?
4. How often did Edyth wash her hair?
5. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)