|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
(c) The Driftwood.
(d) The Teardrop.
2. Why did Zippy's mother not drive a car?
(a) She didn't need to in such a small town.
(b) She couldn't hear well and was afraid to drive.
(c) She didn't have a driver's license.
(d) She had an accident and was scared to drive.
3. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
(a) Tony Bennett.
(b) "Theme from a Summer Place."
(c) Bing Crosby.
(d) "I Want to Hold your Hand."
4. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
(a) Carolyn had enlisted in the army.
(b) Carolyn was three months pregnant.
(c) Carolyn was over the age limit.
(d) Carolyn was secretly married.
5. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
(a) Because a short story was long enough.
(b) Because a movie was already made about Mooreland.
(c) Because no sane person would read it.
(d) Because it would be stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's mom put in the cardboard box next to her couch?
2. How did Shorty Gard decorate their house at Christmas?
3. After the fall on the way to her brother's house, what did Zippy have embedded in the heel of her foot?
4. What did Dana's father put in their pristine barn?
5. What did Zippy see her next door neighbor do with a chicken one morning before church?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)