|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
(b) The town wasn't around that far back.
(c) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
(d) Church records were not kept.
2. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
(a) Carolyn was secretly married.
(b) Carolyn was three months pregnant.
(c) Carolyn was over the age limit.
(d) Carolyn had enlisted in the army.
3. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
(b) She was an adult.
(d) Sophomore in high school.
4. What was Andy's most important talent?
(a) He could catch a skunk.
(b) He could fire a gun.
(c) He could whistle.
(d) He could sing.
5. Why did Dan start playing basketball?
(a) He wasn't very bright.
(b) He was fast.
(c) He was not good at art.
(d) He was tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
2. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
3. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
4. What was Zippy's favorite campground?
5. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)