|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zippy overhear Mrs. O'Dell say to Polly?
(a) "When does the trial start?"
(b) "Did your mother move out?"
(c) "Where is your homework?"
(d) "When is the fair?"
2. What did Zippy's mom get in trouble for in Catholic School?
(a) For asking if God left when the candles went out.
(b) For talking back to a teacher.
(c) For wearing her skirts too short.
(d) For skipping classes.
3. What lesson had Zippy's grandmother told Zippy's mom about marriage?
(a) That marriage is a gift from God.
(b) That a woman has got to make herself absolutely clear, early on.
(c) That all men are stupid.
(d) That religion holds a marriage together.
4. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
(a) A leather jacket.
(b) A coonskin hat like Davy Crockett.
(c) A red shirt with no collar.
(d) A cowboy hat and boots.
5. What grade was Dan in when he started playing basketball?
(a) Fourth grade.
(c) Sophomore in high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Petey Scroggs known for?
2. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
3. What did the Driftwood smell like to Zippy?
4. What did Petey's rabbit do to Zippy?
5. What did Dana's parents do after work?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)