|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade was Dan in when he started playing basketball?
(b) Sophomore in high school.
(d) Fourth grade.
2. What did Zippy's mom get in trouble for in Catholic School?
(a) For talking back to a teacher.
(b) For asking if God left when the candles went out.
(c) For wearing her skirts too short.
(d) For skipping classes.
3. How much did Zippy have in her bank when she opened it to get money to vote for her sister as Fair Queen?
4. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
(a) 500 miles.
(b) 120 miles.
(c) About 10 miles.
(d) 16 miles.
5. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) Church records were not kept.
(b) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
(c) The town wasn't around that far back.
(d) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
2. What happened to Dana in the end?
3. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
4. What did Zippy also get the year she got the piano for Christmas?
5. What rule did Zippy's father have about cards dealt by a dad?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)