|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dana's father put in their pristine barn?
(b) A ping pong table.
(d) A horse.
2. What did Zippy overhear Mrs. O'Dell say to Polly?
(a) "Where is your homework?"
(b) "Did your mother move out?"
(c) "When is the fair?"
(d) "When does the trial start?"
3. What did Mildred dust that surprised Zippy?
(b) Light bulbs.
(c) The dining room table.
4. What did Zippy's mother ask her to take to her married brother's house for her brother's wife?
(a) The roasting pan.
(b) A cheese board.
(c) Two cookie sheets.
(d) Mixing bowls.
5. Where did Zippy go to find a newspaper to read about Polly's family?
(a) To school.
(b) To her sister's house.
(c) To the church.
(d) To the cemetery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
2. How far away is New Castle from Mooreland?
3. What was Julie's favorite lunch?
4. What one concession did Zippy want on her new bicycle that her father built for her?
5. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)