|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Dan when Melinda was born?
2. At the party at Rose of Sharon's house, what gift did Zippy get?
(a) A purse made out of a plastic butter bowl.
(b) Shoes made from Cool Whip containters.
(c) A hat knitted from yarn.
(d) Candles made with milk cartons.
3. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
(a) Carolyn had enlisted in the army.
(b) Carolyn was three months pregnant.
(c) Carolyn was over the age limit.
(d) Carolyn was secretly married.
4. At Jiggers funeral, what song did Andy sing?
(a) In Thee Oh, Lord.
(b) Poor Wayfaring Stranger.
(c) Baby, I Can Drive Your Car.
(d) He Lives.
5. What instrument did Zippy want to play in the band?
(a) French horn.
(d) The drums.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's mom put in the cardboard box next to her couch?
2. Where did Zippy go to find a newspaper to read about Polly's family?
3. What did Zippy's mother ask her to take to her married brother's house for her brother's wife?
4. Who did Zippy's dad say was Melinda's real dad?
5. On the night of her sister's slumber party, what did Zippy think she saw in the trees?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)