|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
(a) Carolyn was three months pregnant.
(b) Carolyn had enlisted in the army.
(c) Carolyn was secretly married.
(d) Carolyn was over the age limit.
2. What did Zippy's Christmas tree look like?
(a) It was green spruce bought at the lot on the corner.
(b) It was white and rotated on a stand.
(c) It was made out of silver tinsel.
(d) It was fake green and crunched up from years of use.
3. What was a Christmas disappointment for Zippy as far as gifts were concerned?
(a) The year she got the piano.
(b) The year she got a bike.
(c) The year she got the game of Life.
(d) The year she got a car.
4. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
(a) 3 including King.
(b) 67 plus King.
5. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dan committed to?
2. What did Mildred do when she heard that smoking was bad for her health?
3. Why did Julie's punches hurt so much?
4. What deformity, according to Zippy's mom, was she born with that they had removed?
5. What did Zippy's mom get in trouble for in Catholic School?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)