|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What astrological sign was Zippy?
2. What did the mud room at Big Dave and Debbie's house hold?
(a) A small place for boots.
(b) The telephone.
(c) Two deep freezers and four or five saddles on saw horses.
(d) Just a coat hanger.
3. Why did Zippy's mother not drive a car?
(a) She didn't have a driver's license.
(b) She couldn't hear well and was afraid to drive.
(c) She didn't need to in such a small town.
(d) She had an accident and was scared to drive.
4. What deformity, according to Zippy's mom, was she born with that they had removed?
(a) A tail.
(b) A deformed finger.
(c) Crooked teeth.
(d) A cone-shaped head.
5. What was Navajo?
(a) The man who owned the Diner.
(b) The only American Indian in town.
(c) The priest at the Catholic church.
(d) Dave Newman's most beloved horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's mom tell her she traded to get her from the gypsies?
2. When Zippy's dad gathered all his friends hunting dogs on his front lawn one night, what did he say he was doing?
3. Who lived next door to Zippy with a dog named Lucky?
4. What was Dana wearing her first day at Zippy's school?
5. What kind of gun did Zippy's dad keep in a shoulder holster.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)