|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Social Gospel, The Letter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gun did Zippy's dad keep in a shoulder holster.
(a) A Saturday Night Special.
(b) A 357 Magnum.
(c) A 38.
(d) A rifle.
2. What card game did Zippy's father play with her one afternoon when he was home?
(a) 500 Rummy.
3. At the party at Rose of Sharon's house, what gift did Zippy get?
(a) Candles made with milk cartons.
(b) A hat knitted from yarn.
(c) A purse made out of a plastic butter bowl.
(d) Shoes made from Cool Whip containters.
4. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
(a) Carolyn was over the age limit.
(b) Carolyn was secretly married.
(c) Carolyn was three months pregnant.
(d) Carolyn had enlisted in the army.
5. What did Zippy vomit into a glass where her mother worked?
(b) Chocolate milk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
2. What did Julie's dad gather from his truck every night when he came home?
3. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
4. Where did Zippy go to find a newspaper to read about Polly's family?
5. What did Zippy's Christmas tree look like?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)