|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Location, Diner, Slumber Party,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) A Baskin Robbins.
(b) Four Gas Stations.
(c) Betty's Department Store.
(d) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
2. What did Petey's rabbit do to Zippy?
(a) Bit her.
(b) Wiggled out of her hold.
(c) Ran away from her.
(d) Looked in her eyes.
3. What did Zippy's father win gambling that belonged to Zippy and only Zippy?
(a) An organ,
(b) A juke box.
(c) A popcorn machine.
(d) A stuffed monkey.
4. Why did Julie, Zippy's friend, not talk?
(a) She slurred all of her words and her voice was very low.
(b) She didn't know English.
(c) Her brother hit her and knocked out her front teeth when she was little.
(d) She didn't know how.
5. Who did Zippy's mom listen to on the television every Sunday?
(a) Gracie Allen.
(b) Betty White.
(c) The Lone Ranger.
(d) Batsell Barrett Baxter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's mom tell her she traded to get her from the gypsies?
2. Why did Julie's punches hurt so much?
3. What stalling games did Zippy play to keep from leaving for church on time?
4. Which church was in the middle of town?
5. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)