|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Location, Diner, Slumber Party,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Zippy get her name?
(a) After a Disney character.
(b) After the Zippy lighter fluid that her dad used in his lighter.
(c) After a little chimpanzee her dad saw roller-skating on television.
(d) After a character on television who was on the Davy Crockett Show.
2. How much, according to Zippy, did the hoods of Chevrolet vehicles weigh?
(a) Just a few pounds.
(b) 50 tons.
(c) Approximately 3000 pounds.
(d) The same as a small ship.
3. What stalling games did Zippy play to keep from leaving for church on time?
(a) "I Need to Brush my Teeth."
(b) "I Need Coffee Before Church."
(c) "I Can't Find my Other Shoe" and "I've Lost my Little Pink New Testament."
(d) I Need to Feed the Dog."
4. What kind of haircut was Zippy's favorite when she was little?
(a) A long wig.
(b) A Pixie.
(c) Curly and short.
(d) Wavy and long with bangs.
5. What did the Jarvis's NEVER eat on?
(a) The dining room table and the breakfast bar.
(b) The kitchen counter.
(c) T.V trays.
(d) Their laps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's brother Daniel wear as a kid?
2. Why did Julie hit Zippy in the stomach?
3. What was unique about Dana's parents?
4. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
5. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)