|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Location, Diner, Slumber Party,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stalling games did Zippy play to keep from leaving for church on time?
(a) "I Can't Find my Other Shoe" and "I've Lost my Little Pink New Testament."
(b) "I Need to Brush my Teeth."
(c) I Need to Feed the Dog."
(d) "I Need Coffee Before Church."
2. Where did Zippy's sister pinch her when she came in late to church?
(a) Her behind just before she sat down.
(b) The tender skin inside the upper arm.
(c) He cheeks.
(d) The side of her leg.
3. What did Zippy's father win gambling that belonged to Zippy and only Zippy?
(a) A juke box.
(b) A popcorn machine.
(c) An organ,
(d) A stuffed monkey.
4. When Daniel could not get into the bathroom one morning before school because Melinda was in there, what did he do?
(a) When Melinda opened the door, he told her he would kill her if she ever did that again.
(b) He took the bathroom door off the hinges.
(c) He got one of his dad's guns and threatened to shoot off the lock.
(d) He left and got ready in the school bathroom.
5. What did dinner at Big Dave and Debbie's house always involve?
(a) A Fry Daddy.
(c) Lots of bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Zippy's rooster?
2. What did Reed Ball threaten to do to Zippy's dogs if they didn't stop barking?
3. Where did Zippy's family keep her pony Tim without permission?
4. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
5. What did the Jarvis's NEVER eat on?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)