|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Location, Diner, Slumber Party,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Petey's rabbit do to Zippy?
(a) Ran away from her.
(b) Bit her.
(c) Wiggled out of her hold.
(d) Looked in her eyes.
2. What did Mildred do when she heard that smoking was bad for her health?
(a) She never smoked again.
(b) She quit for a year and then started smoking again.
(c) She only smoked four cigarettes a day.
(d) She started drinking instead of smoking.
3. Which church was in the middle of town?
(a) St. Joseph.
(b) Community Christian Church.
(c) First Baptist Church.
(d) Mooreland Friends Church.
4. How much, according to Zippy, did the hoods of Chevrolet vehicles weigh?
(a) Approximately 3000 pounds.
(b) 50 tons.
(c) Just a few pounds.
(d) The same as a small ship.
5. What was the one main street in Mooreland when Zippy's family lived there?
(a) Cracow Ave.
(b) Jefferson Street.
(c) Broad Street.
(d) Main Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when David Lee was wrestling and threw Zippy?
2. Where did most people bury their animals, defying city codes?
3. What did Zippy's father's have everywhere he went?
4. What did Zippy call her most beloved blanket?
5. Which church did Zippy go to every Sunday with her mother?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)