|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Location, Diner, Slumber Party,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) During fair week.
(b) Over Halloween.
(c) At Christmas.
(d) At Easter.
2. What astrological sign was Zippy?
3. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
(a) Gave it to Julie.
(b) Buried it.
(c) Put it in the refrigerator until it dried up.
(d) Ate it for breakfast.
4. Where is the town of Mooreland, Indiana, located?
(a) South of New Manchester.
(b) East of Wichita.
(c) North of New Castle and east of Epileptic Village.
(d) North of Epileptic City.
5. What happened at Big Dave and Debbie's house when a runt pig was born?
(a) It usually died after a week or two.
(b) It joined the litter of other piglets.
(c) It was thrown on the dead baby pig pile.
(d) It was nursed to health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
2. What did Zippy's mom call her when she jumped down stairs, skipping every other one?
3. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
4. What was Rose's most important feature that would make her a good artist?
5. Who lived next door to Zippy with a dog named Lucky?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)