|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Location, Diner, Slumber Party,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Petey Scroggs known for?
(a) His cruel treatment of animals.
(b) He could mix a chocolate Coke.
(c) He could sing like an angel.
(d) He could ride his bike without holding on to the handlebars.
2. What deformity, according to Zippy's mom, was she born with that they had removed?
(a) A tail.
(b) A deformed finger.
(c) A cone-shaped head.
(d) Crooked teeth.
3. What did Zippy think of the six of clubs in a deck of cards?
(a) The six was the devil.
(b) It was a boy.
(c) It was girly.
(d) The club was a shovel.
4. What game did Dana and Zippy play when speaking?
(a) They communicated in Spanish only.
(b) They talked in really high voices.
(c) They slurred all the "s" sounds when speaking.
(d) They spoke in Pig Latin.
5. What stalling games did Zippy play to keep from leaving for church on time?
(a) I Need to Feed the Dog."
(b) "I Can't Find my Other Shoe" and "I've Lost my Little Pink New Testament."
(c) "I Need Coffee Before Church."
(d) "I Need to Brush my Teeth."
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Zippy's dad cook a turkey?
2. What card game did Zippy's father play with her one afternoon when he was home?
3. Which church was in the middle of town?
4. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
5. When Zippy's dad gathered all his friends hunting dogs on his front lawn one night, what did he say he was doing?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)