|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Location, Diner, Slumber Party,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was Kia's mother?
(a) Snow white.
(c) Charcol Grey.
(d) Dark black.
2. How did Zippy get her name?
(a) After a character on television who was on the Davy Crockett Show.
(b) After the Zippy lighter fluid that her dad used in his lighter.
(c) After a little chimpanzee her dad saw roller-skating on television.
(d) After a Disney character.
3. What did Mildred do when she heard that smoking was bad for her health?
(a) She started drinking instead of smoking.
(b) She only smoked four cigarettes a day.
(c) She never smoked again.
(d) She quit for a year and then started smoking again.
4. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
(b) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
(c) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
(d) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
5. Who lived next door to Zippy with a dog named Lucky?
(a) Minnie Hodson.
(b) Josie Terrance.
(c) Timmy Allen.
(d) Mr. Sticks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
2. Who was Julie's favorite horse?
3. What did Mooreland NOT have that New Castle did have?
4. When Daniel saw Melinda sitting on the edge of the tub fully dressed after he'd been waiting to get into the bathroom, what did he do to Melinda?
5. What did Zippy's mom get in trouble for in Catholic School?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)