|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Location, Diner, Slumber Party,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Zippy's bedroom?
(a) Next to Melinda's.
(b) On the back of the house.
(c) She shared a room with her sister.
(d) She didn't have a proper bedroom.
2. Why did Melinda win Fair Queen by default?
(a) Carolyn had enlisted in the army.
(b) Carolyn was secretly married.
(c) Carolyn was three months pregnant.
(d) Carolyn was over the age limit.
3. What was Rose's most important feature that would make her a good artist?
(a) She was left-handed.
(b) Her red hair.
(c) She had a "good eye" for art.
(d) She owned a color wheel.
4. What did Dana's parents do after work?
(a) The went bowling.
(b) They went to bars to drink.
(c) They went home to get ready for the next day.
(d) They gambled at the riverboats.
5. What happened to Dana in the end?
(a) Dana moved away with her family.
(b) Her mother took her and left town.
(c) Dana left town one night with her dad.
(d) Dana's aunt came and claimed Dana was her daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Zippy's father really good at?
2. What did Zippy tell Julie that her neighbor Edythe ate?
3. Why did Zippy's sister Melinda think nobody had written a book about Mooreland?
4. How many churches were in Mooreland?
5. What did Zippy's dad give the dogs to bark at when he kept the dogs on his front lawn?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)