|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Location, Diner, Slumber Party,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the night of her sister's slumber party, what did Zippy think she saw in the trees?
(a) Her grandmother.
(d) Her dog.
2. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
(a) As "On Melinda's birthday."
(b) As "A warm day, too hot to think."
(c) As "Our little surprise."
(d) As "an afterthought."
3. At Jiggers funeral, what song did Andy sing?
(a) He Lives.
(b) Baby, I Can Drive Your Car.
(c) Poor Wayfaring Stranger.
(d) In Thee Oh, Lord.
4. When did most people in Mooreland take their vacations during Zippy's childhood?
(a) At Christmas.
(b) During fair week.
(c) Over Halloween.
(d) At Easter.
5. What did Zippy's father win gambling that belonged to Zippy and only Zippy?
(a) A juke box.
(b) An organ,
(c) A stuffed monkey.
(d) A popcorn machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the gambling group meet where the owner was found shot dead?
2. How much did it cost to vote for the Fair Queen?
3. What bordered the north and south ends of town in Mooreland?
4. What did Zippy learn from the T.V. show Marcus Welby, M.D. that would kill her dad?
5. What did Zippy's dad give the dogs to bark at when he kept the dogs on his front lawn?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)