|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Favors for Friends, Haunted Houses, Professionals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much, according to Zippy, did the hoods of Chevrolet vehicles weigh?
(a) Just a few pounds.
(b) The same as a small ship.
(c) Approximately 3000 pounds.
(d) 50 tons.
2. What few businesses did Mooreland have?
(a) A Baskin Robbins.
(b) Betty's Department Store.
(c) A gas station, a drugstore, and a diner.
(d) Four Gas Stations.
3. What was Petey Scroggs known for?
(a) He could mix a chocolate Coke.
(b) He could sing like an angel.
(c) His cruel treatment of animals.
(d) He could ride his bike without holding on to the handlebars.
4. What color was Kia's mother?
(b) Dark black.
(c) Snow white.
(d) Charcol Grey.
5. Who did Zippy's mom listen to on the television every Sunday?
(a) Gracie Allen.
(b) Betty White.
(c) Batsell Barrett Baxter.
(d) The Lone Ranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel's punishment for what he did to Melinda when she locked him out of the bathroom?
2. What year did Melinda run for Fair Queen?
3. Who owned the drugstore in town?
4. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
5. What was the name of the camper that belonged to Zippy's parents?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)