|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blood of the Lamb, Unexpected Injuries, The Kindness of Strangers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Petey Scroggs known for?
(a) He could sing like an angel.
(b) His cruel treatment of animals.
(c) He could ride his bike without holding on to the handlebars.
(d) He could mix a chocolate Coke.
2. What did Mooreland NOT have that New Castle did have?
(a) Taverns, theaters, or department stores.
3. Who was chosen Fair Queen during the ceremony when Melinda ran?
4. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
(a) Telly Savalas.
(c) Darren from Bewitched.
(d) Marcus Welby, M.D.
5. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
(a) The formal dining room.
(b) The living room.
(c) The study.
(d) The breakfast bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color crayon did the kindergarten teacher give Julie on her first day of class?
2. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
3. What did Zippy call her most beloved blanket?
4. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
5. What played on the record player when Zippy's dad taught her to dance the box step?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)