|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drift Away, Reading List, Arisen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
(b) The town wasn't around that far back.
(c) Church records were not kept.
(d) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
2. How did Zippy's mom refer to Zippy's birth?
(a) As "On Melinda's birthday."
(b) As "A warm day, too hot to think."
(c) As "an afterthought."
(d) As "Our little surprise."
3. How did Zippy's sister react to the news that Zippy's chicken was killed?
(a) She laughed until she cried.
(b) She cried with Zippy.
(c) She told Zippy she was very sorry.
(d) She seemed unconcerned.
4. What did Zippy vomit into a glass where her mother worked?
(b) Chocolate milk.
5. What did Zippy do with the last egg from her chicken?
(a) Ate it for breakfast.
(b) Gave it to Julie.
(c) Buried it.
(d) Put it in the refrigerator until it dried up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's father lose gambling that belonged to her and only her?
2. What grade was Dan in when he started playing basketball?
3. What was Andy's most important talent?
4. What did Mildred do when she heard that smoking was bad for her health?
5. What was the name of the banty hen Zippy had?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)