|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drift Away, Reading List, Arisen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which church was in the middle of town?
(a) First Baptist Church.
(b) St. Joseph.
(c) Mooreland Friends Church.
(d) Community Christian Church.
2. Who did Zippy's dad say was Melinda's real dad?
(a) Doc Holiday.
(b) Timmy's dad.
(c) Dave Newman.
(d) Slim Jenkins.
3. What special talent, according to Zippy, did her mother have?
(a) She could cook anything in a crock pot.
(b) She could make any food crunch.
(c) She was a college graduate.
(d) She spoke French.
4. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) The town wasn't around that far back.
(b) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
(c) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
(d) Church records were not kept.
5. Where did Zippy's mother work at for a short time?
(a) The drugstore.
(b) The diner.
(c) The gas station.
(d) At a departments store in the next town over.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ruth Huff's collie's name?
2. When Ruth Huff died, how many animals were in her house?
3. What happened when David Lee was wrestling and threw Zippy?
4. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
5. What grade was Julie's sister in when she died?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)