|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drift Away, Reading List, Arisen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mildred dust that surprised Zippy?
(b) The dining room table.
(d) Light bulbs.
2. What did Zippy record things on?
(a) Her little blue tape recorder.
(b) A film camera.
(c) A transistor radio.
(d) A CD player.
3. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
(a) A midwestern beauty for a happy midwestern town.
(b) A beautiful girl for a beautiful town.
(c) A pioneer woman with a pioneer spirit.
(d) An old-fashioned girl with an old-fashioned smile.
4. What did Zippy's dad give the dogs to bark at when he kept the dogs on his front lawn?
(a) A racoon.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A skunk.
5. How many churches were in Mooreland?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Zippy's fourth grade teacher?
2. What was Zippy asked to do for Andy's family when they went on vacation?
3. How many four-way stops did the town of Mooreland have?
4. What did Zippy's father win gambling that belonged to Zippy and only Zippy?
5. What did Zippy think when her mother left one day mad at her father?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)