|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drift Away, Reading List, Arisen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rule did Zippy's father have about cards dealt by a dad?
(a) They should never be Aces.
(b) They should always be worse cards than held by the dad.
(c) Players could exchange them.
(d) Players must accept them.
2. Who did Zippy's mom listen to on the television every Sunday?
(a) Betty White.
(b) Gracie Allen.
(c) Batsell Barrett Baxter.
(d) The Lone Ranger.
3. Where did Zippy's sister pinch her when she came in late to church?
(a) Her behind just before she sat down.
(b) The side of her leg.
(c) The tender skin inside the upper arm.
(d) He cheeks.
4. Why, according to the author, is there so little information about Mooreland during the 60s and 70s?
(a) The town wasn't around that far back.
(b) There are few people left who can reliably tell it.
(c) Church records were not kept.
(d) The town was annexed by Cleveland in the 1980s.
5. What television actor was Zippy deeply and tragically in love with?
(a) Marcus Welby, M.D.
(c) Darren from Bewitched.
(d) Telly Savalas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zippy's mom think of Dan's ESP power?
2. What game did Dana and Zippy play when speaking?
3. What was Zippy's favorite campground?
4. What did Zippy think when her mother left one day mad at her father?
5. Where did the gambling group meet where the owner was found shot dead?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)