Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Drift Away, Reading List, Arisen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Dan committed to?
(d) His family.
2. Who, according to Zippy, was bigger and meaner than the Mafia?
(a) Jehovah's Witnesses.
(b) The Church of Christ.
(c) Salvation Army.
(d) Her brother.
3. Where did Zippy's mother work at for a short time?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The diner.
(c) The drugstore.
(d) At a departments store in the next town over.
4. What divided the kitchen from the den in Zippy's house?
(a) The formal dining room.
(b) The study.
(c) The breakfast bar.
(d) The living room.
5. What did Mildred dust that surprised Zippy?
(a) Light bulbs.
(d) The dining room table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Navajo?
2. Who did Zippy's dad say was Melinda's real dad?
3. In the picture taken in Vietnam, what was Polly's brother standing on top of?
4. What was Zippy's father's reaction to her chicken being killed?
5. What was the slogan for Melinda in the Fair Parade when she rode in the convertible?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)