|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: "An Assembly" - "Advent".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to be the current resident of room 317 at the Hotel Metropole in Book 1: "Archeologies"?
(a) Comrade Rostov.
(b) Comrade Mindich.
(c) Comrade Tarakovsky.
(d) Comrade Leplevsky.
2. Where is the Count to meet Nina for his appointment in Book 1: "Anyway..."?
(a) Nina's suite.
(b) The Boyarsky.
(c) The Piazza.
(d) The hotel coffeehouse.
3. Who is the baron that managed the Hotel Metropole when the Count's godfather was involved in a duel?
4. The Count tells Nina in Book 1: "Anyway..." "Manners are not like" what?
(d) "Gold coins."
5. What are the names of the bellhops at the Hotel Metropol?
(a) Audrius and Fyodor.
(b) Emile and Andrey.
(c) Pasha and Petya.
(d) Pavel and Arkady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the temperature of the ballroom said to be in Book 1: "An Assembly"?
2. What does the Count order at the dining room adjacent to the lobby of the Hotel Metropole in Book 1: "An Acquaintanceship"?
3. Why does Mr. Halecki call the Count to his office in Book 1: "An Assembly"?
4. How tall is the Count described as being?
5. When the Count is in Halecki's office in Book 1: "An Assembly," he finds a hidden compartment two panels beyond what etching?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)