|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: "An Assembly" - "Advent".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date does Book 1: "1922: An Ambassador" open?
(a) June 1.
(b) June 21.
(c) March 25.
(d) September 12.
2. Who is said to be the current resident of room 317 at the Hotel Metropole in Book 1: "Archeologies"?
(a) Comrade Rostov.
(b) Comrade Tarakovsky.
(c) Comrade Leplevsky.
(d) Comrade Mindich.
3. At what time is the Count crossing the lobby to the Boyarsky when Nina signals to him from behind a potted plant in Book 1: "Around and About"?
4. On what date do the Count and Nina sneak into the balcony in Book 1: "An Assembly"?
(a) June 3.
(b) June 21.
(c) March 12.
(d) August 2.
5. Who is the fruit seller that Count Rostov calls out to when he is escorted from the Kremlin onto Red Square in Book 1: "1922: An Ambassador"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Count Alexander Ilyich Rostov born?
2. What are the names of the bellhops at the Hotel Metropol?
3. Who is the florist at the Hotel Metropol?
4. Whose magical ball of thread led Theseas safely from the lair of the Minotaur, according to the narrator in Book 1: "Around and About"?
5. Who is holding their second meeting while the Count and Nina spy from the ballroom balcony in Book 1: "An Assembly"?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)