|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 5: “1954: Applause and Acclaim” — “Adulthood”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anna take a train in the beginning of Book 2: "Addendum"?
(a) Nizhny Novgorod.
(b) Primosky Krai.
(c) Irkutsk Oblast.
(d) St. Petersburg.
2. What name does Sofia give to her doll in Book 3: "Adjustments"?
3. What color is Sofia's hair described as in Book 4: "1950: Adagio, Andante, Allegro"?
4. The director of what theatre lured Anna Ubanova back to the stage in 1948?
(a) The Kiev Theatre.
(b) The Lortel Theatre.
(c) The Alton Theatre.
(d) The Maly Theatre.
5. Where is the American general described as being from in Book 3: "Antics, Antitheses, an Accident"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is holding their second meeting while the Count and Nina spy from the ballroom balcony in Book 1: "An Assembly"?
2. Why does Mr. Halecki call the Count to his office in Book 1: "An Assembly"?
3. In what month does Book 4: "1952: America" begin?
4. How long did it take Hitler's troops to march from the Russian frontier to the outskirts of Moscow in Operation Barbarossa?
5. In the hiding game that the Count plays with Sofia in Book 3: "Ascending, Alighting," what item does he hide?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)