Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who supervises Catherine's project?
2. What is in the package that Catherine receives?
3. Why does Catherine complain about her project?
4. Who does Mr. Hall plan to marry?
5. What does Catherine receive in the mail?
The author uses more than one instance of irony in the book. Cite at least two examples you can identify in the play and note why they are examples of irony.
A GATHERING OF DAYS is a classic coming of age story. What does that classification entail? Why does this story fit into this category? Explain.
Create a brief character study of Mr. Hall. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)