Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 10)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who teaches Catherine and her sister housekeeping techniques?
2. Mr. Hall and Uncle Jack disagree about what topic?
3. In what state does Catherine live?
4. Who do the Shipmans accuse of taking the item from the storeroom?
5. What is for sale in the Southern newspaper ad Mr. Holt shows?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What changes must Mr. Holt make in order to appease the townspeople related to his moral teachings?
This section contains 1,141 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)